Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF "RaYa-Hum tumhare hai" End updt (25.06) pg87 - Page 5

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frnds... first of all sorry for delay in update... was busy with my college works... but will compensate the delay... here comes the new update...
hope u all like it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 4- Ram teaches ashwin a lesson

Ram reaches offices… there's a huge group of employees standing there near the lift… As soon as Ram arrives… all looks at him… he asks what's the matter… all silent… one of the employees says sir… vo lift has stopped working… so…

Ram: So, vats the big deal… machine hai ho jati hai kharab… call the lift mechanics from the companies… and again starts dialing Priya's number… then his

Sect: Ram sir, vo actually lift mai koi…

Ram: Says okay… get the company and asks them to come asap… and again starts looking here and there and calls the security to enquire abt Priya's arrival…

Sect. still standing close to him… He looks at her and says kya hua…

Sect: sir actually Lift mai… Priya… mam hi..

Ram: what??? Aur yeh tum mujhe ab bata rehi ho… and rushes towards the lift… and asks which floor…

Sect: its 4th floor…

Ram: rushes to 4th floor climbing the stairs… staff shocked as Ram hates using Stairs… 

Sect informs VickHa the same soon they comes too…

Ram: what the hell is this and calls the company… the person replies sir the mechanic and enggs had already left they must be reaching any moment…

Ram: i don't know, I want the lift to starts in next 10 min… or else…… and shuts the call

Whole staff observes ram… VikHa tries to calm him…

Ram: Bangs the lift and says Priya… Priya…    

Vicky: seeing Ram He directs the staff to leave…

Neha: Ram Priya thik hogi…

Ram: no… as she is claustrophobic… Priya… and was having the tears in eyes…

Soon the lift started…  the door opens… and Ram was shocked to see her laying down on the corner of the lift… Ram comes close to her hugs her… and says Priya dekho mai hu tumhare paas… Priya…

(Ashwin who was standing in the corner looked at Ram hugging Priya and gave a very strapping look and says iski himmat kaise hui Priya ko chhune kii… Priya meri hai bus meri… mai usse kisi aur ka nahi hone dunga)

Here Ram… still hugging her and soon lifts her in his arms and they all moves to the one of the Room (Personal rooms for directors) on the top floor of the building…

VikHa called the doc…

Doc arrives and after checking her says not to worry Mr. Kapoor she is fine and will regain the consciousness very soon…

Ram still sitting close to her… after some time she still drowsy but taking Ram's name and was blabbering… Ram ko bata dungi… Ram heard it and thinks something…  and then he moves out… asking neha to take care of her… Vikcy offers to accompany him… but he stops him.

Ram: calls the engg and asks vat was the lift problem…

Engg: sir nothing… Lift was perfectly okay but…

Ram but vat

Engg… sir kisi ne jaankar ke… lift ko hault mode par kar diya tha…

Ram vat… are u sure…

Engg: yes sir… and enquires about the location of the button… and was abt to go to see that place but his phone rings.. it was Vicky who had called him to inform abt Priya's consciuoness.. so he turns to see her…

Ram reaches the room and sees Neha trying to convince Priya to take medicine… and Priya refusing…

Ram: kya ho raha hai…

Neha Fatty dekh tumhari biwi to meri sunti hi nahi… tum hi samjhao isse…

Ram: Priya ab kya naya natak hai yeh… le kyu nahi leti medicine

Priya: mera vrat hai…

Neha: Priya tabiyat se jyaada nahi hai… iss baar koi baat nahi… next tym kar lena…

Ram agrees and says dadi kii chinta matt karo mai samjha dunga unhe…

Neha: haan aur chahiye to is baar ka compensate karne ke liye next tym iss fatty se bhi vrat karva lena

Ram: uuhhh mai aur vrat na kabhi nahi…

All smiles… Priya nahi mai thik hu…

Ram takes the glass of water and comes to her… she smiles and says

Priya: Ram abhi nahi raat ko chand dikhne ke baad…

Ram: tum bhi na... maine itna jeedi insaan aaj tak nahi dekha…

Priya; kyu jhooth bol rehe hai ram roj to dekhte hai… all looking at each other…

Priya haan roj ready hote waqt khud ko mirror mai nahi dekhte kya… and smiles sharing a hi-fi with Neha… even vikcy joins them and says haan Priya yeh to sehi hai…

Ram: ha ha ha… tabiyat thik nahi hai phir bhi taane chalu hai… and leaves…

Stands outside sees her smiling… and says thank u god… and goes somewhere

After some time they all move towards kapoor mansion… done with all rituals… Today Priya was looking gorgeous… Ram couldn't moved his eyes from her and whole time was stealing glances of her… making sure she don't sees it… (but he don't knows girls are always best in finding this kind of feelings… and they almost can tell vat there partner is thinking of and same was with Priya.. she was aware of Ram looking at her)

Here Ram still looking at her (in bg song… yeh chand sa roshn chera… jhulfo ka rang sunhra… yeh jheel si neeli aankhe…koi raaz hai in mai ghera…)

In nite; ram-priya room

Priya asleep…

Ram looking at her and thinks pata hai Priya aaj uss waqt jab tumhe uss haalat mai dekha to aisa laga kii meri duniya hi tham gayi… tumhari band aankhone jaise meri jaan hi nikal di… and soon he remembers the CCTV footage where he sees Ashwin going to the lift controlling section and thinks Ashwin bus bahut ho gaya ab mai tumhe meri priya ko aur taklif nahi pahuchane dunga…

Tumhari iss harkat ka jawab mai tumhe aaj hi de deta par mai nahi chahta tha kii aaj ke din meri Priya ka mood kharab ho isliye… par kal… and goes to sleep saying gud nite to priya slowly and giving a flying kiss to her…

Next morning

Ram on phone: manager by the time I reach office I want Ashwins termination letter ready and make sure he don't gets a job anywhere… and get his all account clear…

Manager: sir… magar notice period…

Ram: hell with the notice period… pay him whatever amount comes as per the contract but I want him out today only… and ends the call…

Ram to himself and says uski himaat kaise hui Priya ke saath yeh karne kii… (Priya who was standing on the gate had listened all this… and thinks something)

Priya: Ram mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai… aap ko jaldi toh nahi hai na…!!!

Ram: (a single look of her face blow away his all anger and was standing still mesmerized by beauty of his love) Nahi bolo Priya… tum thik ho na

Priya haan Ram… mai bus chahti hu kii aap ashwin ko job se nahi nikalenge pls…

Ram: yeh decision mera hai… and turns to move… vur vaise bhi usni ne kal lift ko band kiya tha…

Priya shocks but stops him closes the gate and says maine keh diya na Ram aap ashwin ko nahi nikalenge bus…

Ram: tum yeh sab ke baad usse maaf kar sakti hogi mai nahi… agar tumhe kal kuch ho jata toh mai usse… I would have kill him…

Priya shock to see Ram's strong reactions and says Ram mai aapse kuch kehna chahti hu…

Priya: Ram… aapki hi tarah mai bhi ashwin ko 1 minute ke bear nahi kar sakti… par…

Ram: Par kya priya…

Priya: hold her breathe and says Ram mai aaj aapko sab bata dungi… and tells him everything about the past

Ram: toh in sabka aur tumhara usse job se na nikalne ka kya relation…

Priya: Kal jab mai office mai aayi thi toh ek baar phir ashwin ne kaha kii vo mujhe kisi aur ke saath nahi… dekh sakta aur vo aapko yeh sab bata dega aur aap mujhe humesha ke liye chhod denge…

Bus itni si baat ke liye tum uss Ashwin ko jhalene ke liye tyaar ho gayi… yeh baat toh mujhe bahut pehle se malum hai… Priya looks at him shockingly…

Ram: haan priya yeh baat mujhe malum hai…

Priya; ram believe me… I don't…

Ram; interrupts her and says I know Priya… aur tum kar bhi nahi sakti… Priya was having tears… some where of happiness… and some seeing his faith on her…

Ram: Priya tum uss ashwin ko ab mujhe handle karne do… tum bilkul tension matt lo… and says ek baat puchu. Priya: hmm

Ram: Priya uss din lift ke paas… I mean humhari shaadi se pehle…

Priya: vo… stammers

Ram: I know Priya uss din bhi usne tumse kuch galat kaha tha… maine dekha tha tumhe gusse mai… u can tell me priya…

Priya felt like confessing every secret and pain of her life in front of him so tell him every thing…

Ram: Who was fuming and has tighten his fist in anger and says yeh ab bata rehi ho… and holds her wrist firmly and pulls her along with him in the car… and is driving the car very rash…
to be continued...
hope u guys like it...
14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the part dear...
amazingly written...
contine it soon...
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
fabulous part dear!!
Update soon
Anusha.V thumbnail
awesome yaar
no more words
plz post the next update soon
cant wait
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so nice. pls update as soon as possible. loved it. hope creatives use a track like this too.
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yaar Ram n Priya are tooo romantic... Kash ye sach me serial mein dikhya jaye
Thanks for the PM

❤️ Prachi
saisamanvi thumbnail
NICE UPDATE THANQ
CONTINUE SOON
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!! Can't wait for the next part!
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice update w8ing for the next part