Celebrity Fan Clubs

kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 - Page 3

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

Maa Beti seem to have One mind..πŸ˜ƒ...first thing that came to my mind was that kind of pain...πŸ˜†

Mummy.. Aap aa gaye..     aaiye!!  πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Mummy.. why is ur batti still Laal? πŸ€”
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annu127

okay.. I just saw that scene again.. during that time Kripa did NOT feel uncomfortable at all.. infact she was enjoying it..😡  if we say it was a tear out of guilt then Sorry, I did NOT feel any sign of guilt on Kripa's face..  but if it really is.. then poor acting by NB..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I think, out of embarrassment that I shouldn't have stooped down so low in order to make Angad jealous.. tears rolled down her cheeks..

I searched for it but did not get it.Post the link.

That is even one sort of guilt.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
What is the meaning of Humnavayi.
Annu.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I searched for it but did not get it.Post the link.

That is even one sort of guilt.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIsu-ZUB24[/YOUTUBE]

starts from 5:45
Annu.. thumbnail

What is the meaning of Humnavayi.

okay i just googled it..πŸ˜†

hamnawa means the person with whom ur share everything, discuss ur feelings prob happiness.. 
Annu.. thumbnail

Here comes Aisha's analysis of Kripa's tear.

There was 80% guilt and 20% pain in K's tear.(100% glycerine in NB's eyes though)πŸ˜†

Somewhere deep inside her heart Kripa knew she is not right.She knew she doesn't love Prithvi.After her consummation with Angad like all other Indian girl she submitted herself to Angad.And so while making love with Prithvi the Bharatiya Nari deep inside her felt disgusted.So although she was married she was guilty of doing it.The scene after the consummation were she tells Angad about her consummation there was guilt in her eyes more than the happiness of winning against Angad.And the background song played lso indicated that she isnot happy.And guilt is the major cause.

Nadia though it was not her first time,it still can physically hurt her.It was her second time.And if a girl consummate after long gaps then it is very possible that she will feel pain.And if your body is not prepared for consummation no matter what you will fill pain.Kripa was not prpared for the consummation.she did it to take rvenge on Angad.She had no desire at that time.

@ underlined..  if that is the case.. then def it was the physical pain..  why are we assuming that Kripa had some guilt at that time.. what kind of guilt it was which i m not being able to see..πŸ€”
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIsu-ZUB24[/YOUTUBE]

starts from 5:45

Ok I watched it again after 5 years.Yes there i no sign of guilt.She was not uncomfortable also.Actually when I first time saw that scene my bro was with me so I kept on changing channels and missed bits of it.So I felt the tear was out of guilt.

Kripa enjoyed the sex.🀒And the breaking of the bangle and the breath taken by her shows she is content.So the tear was of satisfaction.🀒

Now I am feeling disgusted.🀒

Annu.. thumbnail

Ok I watched it again after 5 years.Yes there i no sign of guilt.She was not uncomfortable also.Actually when I first time saw that scene my bro was with me so I kept on changing channels and missed bits of it.So I felt the tear was out of guilt.

Kripa enjoyed the sex.🀒And the breaking of the bangle and the breath taken by her shows she is content.So the tear was of satisfaction.🀒

Now I am feeling disgusted.🀒

so the bottom line is..  Anila's analysis is correct.. πŸ˜³

now waiting to see Pallavi's take on it.. πŸ˜Š
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

@ underlined..  if that is the case.. then def it was the physical pain..  why are we assuming that Kripa had some guilt at that time.. what kind of guilt it was which i m not being able to see..πŸ€”

Yep it was physical pain.The exhaustness,tierdness every women feel after consummation.