Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: annu127

areyyy ye kab hua..  Mubarak ho! ðŸ˜³

was it just a friendly hug  or she fell for him.. 

She was devastated and needed someone's shoulder.Though there were enough people beside her she ran to the guy whom she just had a fight with.It was an emotional hug.Not romantic though.😳

She fell for him but stupid girl taking too much time to realise.😳

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

There is nothing to disagree.It is clearly visible she was enjoyig.Did you notice the smile in her face when P kissed her shoulders,the shyness in her eyes,she was closing her eyes and was feeling P's touch.

i agree here..  

NB's acting was not poor.It is alright.She did a good job.

The tear was the result of her satisfaction and the physical pain.
it wasnt here satisfaction Ayesha.. coz she didnt have a smile on her face..  she looked embarrassed to me that look.. what i have done here..  

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aisha fix your siggy box...its annoying...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Oh okay I havent watched today episode yet...have you watched ek hazron meri behna yet???

I watched bits and parts of it.It didn't excite me.The younger sister is getting on my nerves.I watched it for Krystal only.
-Sama- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is nothing to disagree.It is clearly visible she was enjoyig.Did you notice the smile in her face when P kissed her shoulders,the shyness in her eyes,she was closing her eyes and was feeling P's touch.

NB's acting was not poor.It is alright.She did a good job.

The tear was the result of her satisfaction and the physical pain.

I hope you guys don't mind me joining in.
Kripa is such a character, she was never the kind of female leads one would love. Her biggest advantage was that she was damn pretty, and AK chemistry.
Yes she was clearly enjoying the sex, but to me later it seemed like the tear drop clip was a try to show that Kripa is not happy about what she did. I guess thats what the writer wanted, but than they had done a blunder by asking her to smile and enjoy the sex. Especially that Angad was suffering just outside the room. The entire episode was basically a shock to me. Firstly because at that time kyph used come frm Mom-Thurs, but that week this episode came on Friday. I was not at all expecting this, and also so much importance given to Kripa-Prithvi consummation. Secondly, her decision didn't alarm me as much as her ridiculous acts did, like how she made Angad listen to their conversation on phone and next morning she discussed it with Angad. I mean thats like the worst thing on earth to talk about what you share with your husband. She had to win after all. I still don't know why I felt Angad's pain extremely, but couldn't really help disliking Kripa even after she cried while leaving the house. She stooped too low. And those lyrics were so true.. 'Peeche gaya choot koi, aage naya mod koi'.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Aisha fix your siggy box...its annoying...

I can't fix it.

Siddu246 thumbnail

I watched bits and parts of it.It didn't excite me.The younger sister is getting on my nerves.I watched it for Krystal only.

Really I found it so cute and nice and funny...i really liked it..somethign different..and KT looks really cute in it...But krystal is not looking very pretty i wish they did better makeup and hair on her...anyways i am surprsied you didnt like it...i guess your only a sucker for the OTT dupatta flying and eye locks...hehehehe

and okay about the Siggy box...i guess i just have to deal with it...😳
Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sama-

I hope you guys don't mind me joining in.
Kripa is such a character, she was never the kind of female leads one would love. Her biggest advantage was that she was damn pretty, and AK chemistry.
Yes she was clearly enjoying the sex, but to me later it seemed like the tear drop clip was a try to show that Kripa is not happy about what she did. I guess thats what the writer wanted, but than they had done a blunder by asking her to smile and enjoy the sex. Especially that Angad was suffering just outside the room. The entire episode was basically a shock to me. Firstly because at that time kyph used come frm Mom-Thurs, but that week this episode came on Friday. I was not at all expecting this, and also so much importance given to Kripa-Prithvi consummation. Secondly, her decision didn't alarm me as much as her ridiculous acts did, like how she made Angad listen to their conversation on phone and next morning she discussed it with Angad. I mean thats like the worst thing on earth to talk about what you share with your husband. She had to win after all. I still don't know why I felt Angad's pain extremely, but couldn't really help disliking Kripa even after she cried while leaving the house. She stooped too low. And those lyrics were so true.. 'Peeche gaya choot koi, aage naya mod koi'.

but why u are assuming that it was a blunder.. could be writer's intention to show how a woman enjoys while doing it..  

lets forget what happens after the consummation.. but during that time she didnt have any guilt, didnt feel any discomfort.. 

Annu.. thumbnail

Really I found it so cute and nice and funny...i really liked it..somethign different..and KT looks really cute in it...But krystal is not looking very pretty i wish they did better makeup and hair on her...anyways i am surprsied you didnt like it...i guess your only a sucker for the OTT dupatta flying and eye locks...hehehehe

and okay about the Siggy box...i guess i just have to deal with it...😳

which show u guys are talking abt??  on which channel it comes.. 
Siddu246 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

which show u guys are talking abt??  on which channel it comes.. 

Ek hazzron meri behna hai its on Star plus...