kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Siddu246

Ek hazzron meri behna hai its on Star plus...

okay.. and who is KT and Krystal..  their previous shows???
Originally posted by Siddu246

Really I found it so cute and nice and funny...i really liked it..somethign different..and KT looks really cute in it...But krystal is not looking very pretty i wish they did better makeup and hair on her...anyways i am surprsied you didnt like it...i guess your only a sucker for the OTT dupatta flying and eye locks...hehehehe

and okay about the Siggy box...i guess i just have to deal with it...😳

What's so different about it?Two girls orphaned at childhood,elder sister taking care of younger one...The only different thing is the marriage of the leads are fixed and they have no big issues with it.😆😆😆

No I am not a sucker for Dupatta flyings otherwise I would not have left Geet.I watch Sathiya,BALH,Pratigya,PR.No Dupatta flying in those shows.

I hate the younger sister.Couldn't they find a better good looking actress.And KD's makeup is weird.Yup KT and even AS looking good.

Originally posted by annu127

but why u are assuming that it was a blunder.. could be writer's intention to show how a woman enjoys while doing it..  

lets forget what happens after the consummation.. but during that time she didnt have any guilt, didnt feel any discomfort.. 

Because she was always in love with Angad, no matter what. Ah but you do have a point.
Writer's intention was confusing due to Kripa's 2 different expressions before and after. But your question had actually answered it, hehe.  To a physical bit anybody in real life would enjoy, but seeing it in a show where 2 people are just meant for each other, it was not that convincing to watch. Or maybe I should just be happy that they made it look real by doing it, lol.
Oh man I just watched it again, she was just so damn happy.
I always wanted to know what in Ekta's mind after the 1 year leap when she showed KP married.

P was a murderer.But after the 1 year leap there was no mention of it,no flashbacks of it.Instead she kept us showing P's dard.There was even a song "Zindagi Mein Koi" to describe P's dard.

Did she want to make P the parallel lead?Maybe that's why she introduced the sex scene.

She must have thought she will make another Kasauti.But audience did not accept PK jodi as they accepted Prerna-Bajaj story.

Originally posted by -Sama-

Because she was always in love with Angad, no matter what. Ah but you do have a point.
Writer's intention was confusing due to Kripa's 2 different expressions before and after. But your question had actually answered it, hehe.  To a physical bit anybody in real life would enjoy, but seeing it in a show where 2 people are just meant for each other, it was not that convincing to watch. Or maybe I should just be happy that they made it look real by doing it, lol.
Oh man I just watched it again, she was just so damn happy.

or they executed it badly.. 👎🏼 

like AK rape scene..  million $ question.. did A rape K or he didnt?? 😵

or they executed it badly.. 👎🏼 

like AK rape scene..  million $ question.. did A rape K or he didnt?? 😵

Yes! They do a lot of fiascos.

What, are you not sure he raped or not? I think he DIDN'T. He tried, but than he left her alone. I watched it with my sister and I asked her in confusion, she firmly believed Angad had left her without progressing.
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I always wanted to know what in Ekta's mind after the 1 year leap when she showed KP married.

P was a murderer.But after the 1 year leap there was no mention of it,no flashbacks of it.Instead she kept us showing P's dard.There was even a song "Zindagi Mein Koi" to describe P's dard.

Did she want to make P the parallel lead?Maybe that's why she introduced the sex scene.

She must have thought she will make another Kasauti.But audience did not accept PK jodi as they accepted Prerna-Bajaj story.

forget the viewers he himself didnt have any guilt in his heart that i killed Josh, ditching/lying K.. 

infact when Angad confronted him that i know u murdered Josh.. even at that time he didnt get shocked or worried that what should i do now.. 
Originally posted by -Sama-

Yes! They do a lot of fiascos.

What, are you not sure he raped or not? I think he DIDN'T. He tried, but than he left her alone. I watched it with my sister and I asked her in confusion, she firmly believed Angad had left her without progressing.

Ayesha..  u listening naa..  chalo  shuru ho jao 😆
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Same here dude. Seemed like Ekta or whoever, wanted to erase Prithvi's bad doings. In the Dubai episode I was most shocked that Kripa was married off to him. Moreover, Prithvi's pain was shown with that song, and later when he tried to suicide on AK's sangeet day, it totally seemed like Angad is the villian and Prithvi is the most innocent person on earth. Plus, after AK marriage also Prithvi's scenes were too emotional to tell. But come on, he was a psychopath murderer. And Ekta can do anything you see. If you noticed, all the initial storylines of her serials are the same. Two people madly in love, but a villian plots to break them up, hatred, revenge etc.

I also wonder what a big fool he is. I mean, he did all those hard work to get kripa, and when he got her, he easily believed Angad/Zaib's false evidences and divorced her. We just have to justify that all his doings were signs of his ill mentality. Do we have an option!

forget the viewers he himself didnt have any guilt in his heart that i killed Josh, ditching/lying K.. 

infact when Angad confronted him that i know u murdered Josh.. even at that time he didnt get shocked or worried that what should i do now.. 

After the rape scene when P came to K and gave a long lecture it seeme P is the noblest man in the world.

P had no fear of getting caught.They completely ignored P's murderer angle.