kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by annu127

Ayesha..  u listening naa..  chalo  shuru ho jao 😆

Now come on, do you think he did? Kripa yells at him later 'Aisa karoge tum mere saath'. To me it sounded like she had escaped it.

LOOKING HOTTT!!! 😳
ANGAD DID RAPE KRIPA.😡😡😡

In Ekta shows rapes are shown this way.In Kyunki KT was raped.They show the full rape scene but KT was fully dressed even after the rape.
In KZK Mukti didn't even realize she was raped until she saw a scar on her neck.
In KGGK Maithili was brutally raped.But both the rapist and victim were in full clothes.

Kripa didn't tell Angad,"Tumne Meri Izzat Lutne Ki Koushish Ki."
She told him,"Mein Duniya Ki Pehle Patni Hoon Jo Apni Pati Ki Hath Mein Apna Izzat Gawa Di."

Gawa Di means it was lost.

Originally posted by -Sama-

Now come on, do you think he did? Kripa yells at him later 'Aisa karoge tum mere saath'. To me it sounded like she had escaped it.

actually we had a long long discussion on it.. did he or he didnt??

me and Nadia believe he didnt..  but Ayesha and Pallavi think the other way.. 

LOOKING HOTTT!!! 😳

😍😍😍😍

Who updates MIK's FB page?

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

ANGAD DID RAPE KRIPA.😡😡😡

In Ekta shows rapes are shown this way.In Kyunki KT was raped.They show the full rape scene but KT was fully dressed even after the rape.
In KZK Mukti didn't even realize she was raped until she saw a scar on her neck.
In KGGK Maithili was brutally raped.But both the rapist and victim were in full clothes.

She told him,"Mein Duniya Ki Pehle Patni Hoon Jo Apni Pati Ki Hath Mein Apna Izzat Gawa Di."

chill darling.. he did NOT.. 😃
Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago

chill darling.. he did NOT.. 😃

How do you know that?

Izzat Gawa Di she was raped.

😍

Who updates MIK's FB page?

its Pic of the Day.. so Admin.. 

but looking young here.. so old pic i guess.. 🥱
Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
Who is the ADMIN?Not SK ofcourse.

ANGAD DID RAPE KRIPA.😡😡😡

Omg, alright. I didn't know this has been a major topic of discussion.

Oh yes yes I totally agree with all those 'rape scenes in clothes'. Its hideous.

'Gawa Di' can be used by a lecturer like Kripa even if she was just slapped on the butt. Remember their first meeting! He lost her kool right there, and what do you expect from her tongue when Angad would try something like rape!
This is how I totally assumed this. But I don't think we will ever agree on this if this has been discussed already. And btw, you are Ayesha?

But one more thing, I am not sticking to this opinion like glue, because I love discussing, I can criticize well my favs and take it well too ;]