Prida posts : Compilation by Khwahish

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear friends...

Please allow me to present on behalf of Khwahish who took the effort to compile all the posts made by talented members of this forum on PriDa (since she cannot access net she wanted me to post this as soon as i get time..hope she would be very happy to see this thread when she comes online soon)...as a pridaholic myself i find great pleasure even to this day to read through all the analysis and views presented in these threads ..Kudos to each and every topic maker ... wishing an enjoyable read to all the PriDa fans out there ..hope it revives all the wonderful old memories  ..do let me know if i have missed out on anything ...suggestions are most welcome..๐Ÿ˜Š

THREE CHEERS TO KHWAHISH AND HER PRIDA SPIRIT!!!!!

Top 5 moments(leaves)

Shweta's post

Sarah

Diya

Maham's

Mridhu

Rach

Doop

Krupur

Jhan

Maz

Fatima

Mru

Achu

Amiya

Khushi

Shruti

Ladymcbeth

Pinkchocolate

Umarajag

Zainab( current)

please tell me if i have missed anything
thanks
nandini ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nan08 - 12 years ago
thnx fr doing dis nandu ...i'm sure i have missed many post ...par will fmd dem smoder tym ...nd u plz stop thanking me alright ๐Ÿ˜›
great compilation khwaish.. collecting ffs is not so difficult as collecting posts. i really dont know how you did it.. hats off to you. you deffo need a standing ovation.

nandini, i have a small suggestion. please do mention the topic titles too. because just links would give one a headache and confusion as soon as one looks. but title name would attract immediately and look beautiful, neat and complete. please do it.

thanks to you both for the effort.

lots of *hugs*
-Tich
This is the Place to look for some precious write-up from our even more precious writers

Thanks for writing such fantastic stuff...u'll be eva our favs guys
God bless all u writers (All LNMJ Forum Writers)

Thanks guys for making our memories lovely .Reading ua write ups the days used  to start with a new enthu n goodness to begin and end them wid some beautiful dreams in eyes ...

Love u all and thanks from the bottom of my heart๐Ÿค—

Keep rocking ๐Ÿ‘

Keep up the awesome workโญ๏ธ

@Word to Khwaish n Nandu gals thanks a lot fo doing this...God bless u both๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ‘Kudos Khwaishwaa๐Ÿ˜†
Thks khawish for collection of prida. posts. it,is not an easy task,but i apperciate ur efforts.

Thks nandini for postng it. enoyed reading it.
Originally posted by ...Tich...

nandini, i have a small suggestion. please do mention the topic titles too

heyyy tich.. thanks for this very nice suggestion.. have started work on this but will take little time since am having exams now.. but will do it asap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ishhh...great job...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks to u for all d efforts n hard-work put...๐Ÿค—

I was searching for Nitica's post's (D other one..๐Ÿ˜ณ) for long nww...thx for adding her posts...!!

-Nitika
Khwahish .. Nandini .. girls fabulous job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. & Thanks alot Khwahish with coming up with such thread and  compiling all the beautiful posts by our old talented members..

This forum did had a wonderful time with all the blessed writers and sharing there equally healthy thoughts.. Many of the posts i havent read, thanks so much for all the hard work you have done and bringing up the best.. this thread, indeed, will be very helpful for the newbies๐Ÿ˜Š... and even old like me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks again, girls
Khwaishh   and   Nandu   !!

What a  FANTASTIC  Effort   !!      ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ 

Hats off to all the Hard work that you must have put in  !!

What a Wonderful gift for all of us ... Thanks a ton  !!  ( These words are not enough , i know, but wordds are all we have )    ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Love

Amiya
Thanks for the effort!
Now,reading any PRIDA will get even more handy

Great post!