Thendral Friday's Update - 14th Oct 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and Wonderful comments!🤗🤗Wow your update was superfast👏.

Thulz please stop saying kuttipa. It is so disgusting😕. TA, ya right. You have work tension now to forget your anniversary... LOL... Pavam Thulz. But I bet 100% TA won't be allowed to go as per Psycho order...sigh...

Also I have a feeling that Psycho will land in Bangalore next week or the week after that suddenly without informing anyone to give the viewers shock😡.

Prabha calling Sundari as amma was very emotional. Hope he gets unconditional love from Sundari too😳😳.

Dharman was funny when he said about mottai. I thought for a sec, it is for Dharman only, but he changed the plate to Lax😆😆

Lav is unthiruthufyable. Making her own husband to fight against his parents and also making him inferior. She is ready to be kicked out of the house from GP himself.🤢
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thank you tanu baby for the update... 😃

The way T handled even after TA forgetting the anniversary was wonderful. She understood he was over excited and in tension and handled it nicely saying the surprise he gave on the day they met but forgot the anniversary. Nice show Thulz.⭐️⭐️⭐️..Lets see what KP/pei is going to do. I think psycho s gg to get hyper and start "Grab TA project and Chase Thulz project"in full swing...lets see...🤢

ROFL...Dharman went to temple and prayed am...ROFl, he gave lemon, vibuthi, kumkum...did he get it from the electric post where GW did pooja ???? same things handed over to prabha...Electric post nejamave became temple a.???😆😆

Nitish is not even fit for selling groundnuts I bet, driver job also okie for her earlier but now MD for company am...loser is going to lose everything by screwing up Nitish and both are going to land in streets soon...🤢

Prabha has started the fire betwen Dharman and TPS...lets see...the begining of things on both parallel sides have started...Psycho's as well Bhu's...lets see, probably soon good and evils will take their respective sides..😕

@Tanu - pei varuma varathu - varala - bcos Pizza is over on her plate...😛
Lav varuvala varamatala - vanthuta - un aasai CV's aasai 😆

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  Good episode to cap-off a tiresome week.

Today's episode +10000!! Probably one of the best episodes in a very looong time as it provides a huge lift and much need thrust to Thulz's characterization, will provide Thulz to add more vistas of experience to her ever growing repertoire of life skills(ets).

Thulz, the understudy, implementing 101 of management principle, "Walk the floor and talk to the patrons and employees", key part of floor management ….+1. Thulz has a headstart in her current role as TA's woes are well documented within her. So the good work and the foundation laid by TA in improving employee and customer satisfaction, increasing store sales by marking down price and compensating by volume is going to be taken to its logical end by T. G

Retail employee's feedback about TA is going to be positive influence on T as she has always received negative feedback from PA/S. While NS sent TA packing in a humiliating way, Thulz is going to completely dismantle NS and settle scores with on TA's behalf….first warning shot has been fired. Thulz hitting @ NS ever so gently and the euphoria in the face of the girls…..priceless.

The interplay between T'n'TA was …Nizzz.TA aka king of loose talk, is going to flatter to deceive as he will be a no show, most likely, for their anniv. As TA said it is definitely going to be a welcome relief for both T and viewers/ IF updaters ….to escape the wrath of psychotic GW's cesspool er mouth.  

P locking TPS sentimentally has ticked off D as he gets shellacking and bushwhacked in the hands of D, TPS is trying to restrain feebly…pathetic.  Poor Nit  getting undermined in every possible direction….looks like SQ & N will be on the streets soon...

Originally posted by Pearl27

Thulz please stop saying kuttipa. It is so disgusting😕. TA, ya right. You have work tension now to forget your anniversary... LOL... Pavam Thulz. But I bet 100% TA won't be allowed to go as per Psycho order...sigh...

Absolutely right its so awkward..😕...Venumna "Dai Tamizh" nu vena koopidatum but not kuttipa please...Come on Thulz call him "dai Thamizh "
Thanks for the detailed update and side commentsTanu😊👏 . Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today WELL😊. Some good days and some dreadful days were faced by T&t but coming day's thuls is going to face some hard moments by GW which she won't be able to share with TA.

No words to express their love😊. The Bgm played at the background was heart touching😔. Such a caring wife Thuls. Absolutely yes! In any relationship, most especially in marriage, understanding between T&t is very important. Being in a relationship requires each person to be active in keeping the relationship alive. .

Coming to B's track, Dharman game is getting interesting. It's too bad TPS does not know about D' true color. I think kumaran is planning to keep dharman in the serial for a longer time until thuls entire past is revealed. Last but not least it is really irritating to watch lav's advice.Santhan vetham solla arampichachu🥱😡
Originally posted by shubba

Absolutely right its so awkward..😕...Venumna "Dai Tamizh" nu vena koopidatum but not kuttipa please...Come on Thulz call him "dai Thamizh "
Ya exactly Shubba&pearl. . it's so disgusting. Erkanave utkara mudiyalai . ithula ithiverai...sigh. Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for nice update.Slighlty the glimpses of old tt magic.Tamil for damn sure not going to land here.Again going to give lame excuses to his wife and something is fishy with keshav also.Tamil romba enthuva irrukomnu nennapu..Climaxnnu onnu varum.Pyscho patthi theruchu pongapora.

Thanks Tanu ma for a beautiful and super fast update!🤗

As soon as the psycho pei kaathu fell on TA, he even forgot their beautiful wedding day! 😲

Pei and Peis employee are going to discuss overnight in the webcam to see how they can ruin T and Ts first wedding anniversary...😡  But I have a feeling that TA might escape from the Pei's and come to Tulasi on their wedding day!   I want to see Peis expression when this happens!!!

Thanks Kumaran, you saved us and Tulasi by making her come to the Shop instead of facing that BIG Pei at home.

Actually I started liking Prabhas character a lot and soon he his going to put an end to Dharman.
Hope TPS tells Prabha about Tulasi. Then Prabha will be their to support Tulasi while TA is away. It will be so wonderful if Prabha teaches a good lesson to GW...by helping his sister.😛

I think Nitish is going to listen to Lavanya and start his own business and there by going to face loss after loss in his business and SQ (Selfish Queen)is going to become SB (Selfish Begger) soon.
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Thanks at the outset shubba for yr update n electrifying comments yday (cud not log in as net down)
😊
Thanks tanu for the superfast update n comments.. To make up for wednesday's update, you got to update the best in this week's episode...
found todays episode very interesting...T's foray into puvi n sudha's domain- a very good ideal...she will now get the pound of flesh on behalf of TA dear (s CT...pls replace kuttipa with...)😉
Hope T makes puvi eat humble pie for the very harsh words spoken to brother dear...reminded me of when T argued with GP on behalf of TA...NS's role and TA's bigger picture in the dev of the shop will hopefully be brought out...
TT scene- super...things r not going to be always rosy, people r not going to remember all dates howmuch ever in love...but what mtters is how the couple handle it...very well brought out sentiments...spl mention to TT varying expressions...

Dharman scene too funny (and shubba even i though that lemon may be picked from the lamp post!!!).  it is good the first wedge between tps/dharman put...
with all tracks racing today...interesting episodes ahead..
waiting for the sunday promo...