Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 14th October 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superfast and beautiful  update saru.๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘Hilarious and cute episode๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today well. Naksh were cute in their outfits.๐Ÿ˜Š Very good understanding between the couples๐Ÿ‘.

Especially gayathri and BP's scene was so nice to watch.๐Ÿ˜ƒAkshi look fantastic and so does the bump!! LOL. Yes, akshi is so beautiful! She is carrying a child inside of herBaby. She has the best beauty of all, inner beauty. Hugs keep akshi alive. When naitik hugs her they sustain a relationship, and they do erase the day's problems and frustrations. The conversation between naksh was so lively and electric. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The more naitik hug, the more trust akshi feel and the more honest she become with his feelings. To deal with the above issues, and to maintain the bond between the couple as they journey into parenthood will require having the right tools and support from the family members.That's more important in Naksh life... Naksh build their own dreams and they pursue them together.

Dreams are essential for they bind them and make them stronger. As the pregnancy progresses akshi may experience feelings of excitement mixed with many other emotions.Most partners find it difficult to 'connect with' or even believe the reality of their baby growing inside the woman's belly until they born. It is easier for akshi to be more in touch with her baby because he or she is inside her body, but it can be difficult for naitik , as a 'sideline spectator.

Collecting her thoughts and putting pen to paper is especially rewarding during pregnancy. Not only for akshi have a personal record of her life during this time, she will create a special gift for her child.Her quiet time of introspection and writing will be among the most important moments she spends on her journey into motherhood.Precap was quite confusing...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Aww...Cute episode..Thank you so much for the update Saru di,i was waiting for it !!..will watch
Thanx for the lovely update saru..๐Ÿค—
I loved todays epi.. For a change g3 n bm were good today.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† naksh scenes ka toh kya kehna.. They were best especially that mirror scene.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ aksh kya mindblowing lag rai thi.. Ohh dnt have words to praise her beauty.. ๐Ÿ˜ waise chances toh kam hai par fir bhi cvs should show akshara in suits more times..
Precap dekhk i m not so happy.. I hope wo dream ho but i dnt think that was dream..
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   for  the  beautiful update  saru ๐Ÿ˜Š  another  beautiful   episode  from  cvs ๐Ÿ˜›  aaj  g3  ko  bhi   no   gaali ...and   akshi  ki   baby  bump  dekhke  uske  aankhon   mein khushi ki  aansu  bhi  aayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ munna   ko  ek  aur  muhaaa...such   a  sweet  hubby ๐Ÿ˜ณ  akshi  tho  bahut hi  cute  lag  rahi  thi  suit mein...and  the   precap...i   think    it  was  their  dream  only...i  dont   want   a  leap  now
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Saru_g. Thank God G3 and BM didn't get upset on the cold issue. Nice episode.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks for the superfast and beautiful  update saru.๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘Hilarious and cute episode๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today well. Naksh were cute in their outfits.๐Ÿ˜Š Very good understanding between the couples๐Ÿ‘.

Especially gayathri and BP's scene was so nice to watch.๐Ÿ˜ƒAkshi look fantastic and so does the bump!! LOL. Yes, akshi is so beautiful! She is carrying a child inside of herBaby. She has the best beauty of all, inner beauty. Hugs keep akshi alive. When naitik hugs her they sustain a relationship, and they do erase the day's problems and frustrations. The conversation between naksh was so lively and electric. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The more naitik hug, the more trust akshi feel and the more honest she become with his feelings. To deal with the above issues, and to maintain the bond between the couple as they journey into parenthood will require having the right tools and support from the family members.That's more important in Naksh life... Naksh build their own dreams and they pursue them together.

Dreams are essential for they bind them and make them stronger. As the pregnancy progresses akshi may experience feelings of excitement mixed with many other emotions.Most partners find it difficult to 'connect with' or even believe the reality of their baby growing inside the woman's belly until they born. It is easier for akshi to be more in touch with her baby because he or she is inside her body, but it can be difficult for naitik , as a 'sideline spectator.

Collecting her thoughts and putting pen to paper is especially rewarding during pregnancy. Not only for akshi have a personal record of her life during this time, she will create a special gift for her child.Her quiet time of introspection and writing will be among the most important moments she spends on her journey into motherhood.Precap was quite confusing...

hi mini gd mg if eel p[recap what they did show in precap wehn nk friend son came to his place duyring navratri pooja they shwo during rgument or fight naksh photo frame has been broken  but in real epi they did nt shwo hoep so not this much tummy but hope so it suits ak 

leeshal4eva thumbnail
:) thanks
Edited by leeshal4eva - 12 years ago
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 the update it was a awsum epii
 im supprised yeh wahii g3 hai na? i just loved her tuday (yeh kehne mein risk bhi hai ๐Ÿ˜† ) i thought she wud create a scene but no :)
akshii in salwar :) :) naitik hugging her 4rm the back :) :) i just loved the epii