Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta October 14 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. Today's episode wasn't too interesting, but the upcoming one holds alot of potential. What will be the situation between DK and Manav?
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suan

Bhalla,

Thanks for the update. Today's episode wasn't too interesting, but the upcoming one holds alot of potential. What will be the situation between DK and Manav?

Hi Sharon Di,๐Ÿ˜›

Happy birthday Di, I hope you're birthday is going fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I agree, today's episode wasn't too interesting. This is a surprise for Manav, he did not know his chawl was going to be demolished, I have a feeling he may be upset with DK and this may be exactly what Dharmesh wants- a rift between Manav and DK.๐Ÿ˜ก

However I hope for it not to be such a big issue, both Manav and DK are professional and they will hopefully handle the situation pretty good.๐Ÿ˜Š
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di,๐Ÿ˜›

Happy birthday Di, I hope you're birthday is going fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I agree, today's episode wasn't too interesting. This is a surprise for Manav, he did not know his chawl was going to be demolished, I have a feeling he may be upset with DK and this may be exactly what Dharmesh wants- a rift between Manav and DK.๐Ÿ˜ก

However I hope for it not to be such a big issue, both Manav and DK are professional and they will hopefully handle the situation pretty good.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the good wishes, Bhalla!
I too hope this chawl matter doesn't create any major problems between DK and Manav.
DK must remember how hard Manav has worked for the company these past 4/5 years.
I hope they come to a professional agreement before the matter gets too serious!
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for Written update
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sharon Di,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I am so sorry I am just seeing the Birthday Wishes..I really hope you had a great one!!

๐Ÿค—
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Bhalla...Thank you for the work you do!!!๐Ÿ‘
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update buddy 
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the upate Bhalla... So Manav will atlast get to know what the notification was all about...