veena80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Live in relationships are quite common and never looked down in western countries like usa, why dint jagya and gauri think of this???I wish they could make attempts to leave lndia and I hope their illegal marital status gets exposed during the visa process.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I understand what Ur saying they should go where they might be accepted. But for the record I am from a western country and stigma does exisit for live in couples as well, and if the guy asks the girl to Marry him she would 10/10 times say yes rather then live unmarried. Despite how it seems it is more of a mans world in this regard that he can sleep around and not have to be responsible for the welfare of the lady ie. Marry her and take care of her. But on the upside if Ur in a relationship with someone longer then 1 year it's considered a defacto relationship and you are entitled to take your partner to court and get compensation as if you are marries. Live in relationships and ladies that have children outside of marriage still find the system hard being technically unmarried, firstly at the hospitals they enquire about the father and marital status and they judge you and when you register the baby you get judged .. In playgroups and school. It is a difficult world no matter where you live having a child outside of marriage or being a single parent.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena80

Live in relationships are quite common and never looked down in western countries like usa, why dint jagya and gauri think of this???I wish they could make attempts to leave lndia and I hope their illegal marital status gets exposed during the visa process.

I am from India and currently in US...I am just saying when people live in here that means they are in a relationship for many years and both boy and girl's family are aware of their relationships...there is nothing to hide to the world..their relationship is official...i am not saying they will definitely get married or not,,,but most likely they would... but G & J relationships are completely different!! And trust me...people don't start living in as soon as they start dating even in western countries...its just a myth!! People love their space!! Livin relationships exist in some parts of India too!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago