•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, I really don't know what can be posted today. But will try... 

• This whole week was mostly based on Kabbaddi Match. Karan is helping the boys. Do you think that the girls will also seek Karan's help in future?

• Karan's tips are really helping the boys Save and Seduce the girls. How long will it be till they realize? 

• Girls are still in the impression that boys are trying to show that Vicky love Neha and so girls are acting. Is it being dragged and the truth should just come out?

• Now, Rey knows that he loves Kria. When will Kria realize?

• Will the girls be together after the match? We already see the boys together from long ago. Shouldn't girls also leave their differences?

• D3 has become a lot interesting after Karan's entrance. He's helped out the boys proving it that he is not here to steal their lady love. After the seducing and the promo that has recently came, will their hearts really meet?

• Karan says with Kria, hawa hawa look look will work the best as of now. How??

• The concept of Foot loose seems to have dissappeared into tihn air. What happened to it? 

• They'll do the last two S's. Can you predict how they'll do the 1st 2 S's?

• After promo of new teacher, how should Kria react? I mean surely she'll be jealous. All the girls will be. But how will they act and what will their actions be? We saw boys plan on Karan. How will it be for the girls?

Put your views up friends :D

Guess, that's it for now. If I can come up with anything, I'll post more. Though I doubt since there is absolutely nothing to discuss on D3 for this week as it was fantastic and cyrstal clear with Karan's advice and boys's 4 S's. 
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Sorry for being late. Laptop had some problems :)
oh that is really nice yar who missed epi read this awww great work Khushi :)

hmm  now we seen  new Teacher Entry seem nicee i think now Kria Realize !

Originally posted by -sofiya-

oh that is really nice yar who missed epi read this awww great work Khushi :)

hmm  now we seen  new Teacher Entry seem nicee i think now Kria Realize !

Awe! Thank you so much sophie! Let's wait and see :)
ur most welcome 
thx for d info abt epis :)

yeah best way waitt for it :P
Originally posted by -sofiya-

ur most welcome 
thx for d info abt epis :)

yeah best way waitt for it :P

Ur welcome. 

He-he... yea best thing... Just saw the promo of new teacher! 

Guys, how should kria react? I mean obviously, she'll be jealous but how will the girls react and what will they do? Put your views up ;)
[QUOTE=Princess_Khushi]Well, I really don't know what can be posted today. But will try... 

• This whole week was mostly based on Kabbaddi Match. Karan is helping the boys. Do you think that the girls will also seek Karan's help in future?
  • I don't think they r gonna seek the help coz boys have to pataofy them. So Karan's advice will be only for boys and may be the new teacher might help the girls as u know girl-girl connection..might help.

• Karan's tips are really helping the boys Save and Seduce the girls. How long will it be till they realize? 
  • Don't mind but in my opinions I feel these girls are dumb. Boys have already given so many hints and even after knowing they won't accept. Some people like sharon has ego problems and kria has an awesome group who keeps revoking her against rey and now the same case with deewani who doesnt understand the unconditional love of her deewana.So ya they'll take time.

• Girls are still in the impression that boys are trying to show that Vicky love Neha and so girls are acting. Is it being dragged and the truth should just come out?
  • Everything is dragged in D3.But m too confused about Neha's feelings..once she's bent on teaching vicky a lesson as according to the weakling gals he's playing with her emotions and then again on the KM day she was sad when all her team mates attacked him and pinned him down. So m hella confused.

• Now, Rey knows that he loves Kria. When will Kria realize?
  • Not in this jananm, dude. She's so confused. I mean when she's close to rey she feels that her heart is racing and the moment he leaves he becomes MCP for her so she's confused and always undecided and now she is even confused that what is her goal of the life whether to dance or to teach dazzlers specially rey a lesson. So she's gonna take time. She has to fight with her ego to accept rey.

• Will the girls be together after the match? We already see the boys together from long ago. Shouldn't girls also leave their differences?
  • You know I have always heard about the male ego but for the first time m seeing the female ego so strong and stubborn. they won't bend down and continiue to fight. Boys are so simple and they forgot their differences way back and now are a 1 happy pack but till kria and sharon doesn't want to let go off their egos no one can make them 1.

• D3 has become a lot interesting after Karan's entrance. He's helped out the boys proving it that he is not here to steal their lady love. After the seducing and the promo that has recently came, will their hearts really meet?
  • See, a very competent person who has Ph.D. in the field of love is trying to bridge their differences and bring them closer should achieve something. I mean he'll not be totally lost even if not the love between individual girls and boys at least he can do away with the differences between those 2 groups and in that way communication will be easier between these two groups and they might fall in Love.

• Karan says with Kria, hawa hawa look look will work the best as of now. How??
  • Hawa Hawa look look always wworked and will work when this hawa hawa starts the girls from mild cat becomes so sober in nature and I just love that the most which shows that hawa hawa and look look works.

• The concept of Foot loose seems to have dissappeared into tihn air. What happened to it? 
  • It'll come back at teh right time now they have loads in their pallet. the love problem and the assistant and GS problem then sharon's secret admirer problem new teacher coming problems and loadz of stuff jab sab thoda thanda ho jayega I hope footloose will come back.

• They'll do the last two S's. Can you predict how they'll do the 1st 2 S's?
  • Seeing the girls that's thei favourite passtime. Ladki aa rahi hain aur unhe pehle hi pata chal jata hain as wind starts blowing and then when the girl enters wind grows stronger and then look look. So 1st S done
  • Then sensing now that I don't know it sounds really weird also.

• After promo of new teacher, how should Kria react? I mean surely she'll be jealous. All the girls will be. But how will they act and what will their actions be? We saw boys plan on Karan. How will it be for the girls?
    I am damn sure they'll react in the same way as the boys did when Karan came to the college. They'll be to jealous as boys will be paying all attention to her and not them and u never know she might help the girls realize their feelings for their love.

@ Sana, Dear thnx so much for replying ! Read the whole thing yesterday but didn't comment. Loved reading your views :)