The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love #3: I Owe You Everything<3 - Page 103

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know why but with every passing episode, my dislike for Elena keeps growing. 

I was seriously pissed with her for telling Stefan she wanted Rebekah daggered to kill Kol. And then her behavior at the end where she was shocked and a little hurt that Stefan slept with Rebekah, I just wanted to shake her to knock some sense into her. She can't have it both ways, Stefan and Damon. And Damon let the info about Stefan and Rebekah slip because of what Klaus had said about Elena and Stefan ending up together. I hope even if they do find the cure, Stefan and Elena don't get back together. She is not good enough for him. The only time I liked Elena today was when she and Jeremy teamed up to take down Kol. I liked their brother-sister moment then, how they were there for each other. 

Today my favorite part was the Stebekah scenes ðŸ˜†! I liked their scene at the abandoned dance. And poor Beks ðŸ˜”! I just felt so bad for her. If Stefan and Elena don't get back together (because, who knows, they might) I think Stefan and Rebekah would be a good pair. 

I'm also getting the feeling that Forwood will break up ðŸ˜”. Klaus seemed very genuine when he wanted to know how Damon is still forgiven for all his screw-ups and Damon caught on that it was about Caroline. 

I really liked Bonnie today. She was great in the episode and with her newfound powers, she could even take down an Original. I wonder how her powers will come in handy when Silas returns. And could someone please tell me when this Shane guy will die? After Kol, it's him I want dead. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hurt? Take that Elena!!! I knew. She can move on but Stefan can't. So much for her LOVE!!!!! I am getting so irritated by her. I miss the S1 & 2 Elena.