ARSHI FF:Difficult love|UPDATED PART 17 PG 48 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god!!!!!
that ws so rough!!!!
i hope arnav realises his mistake soon!!!!

HELP PLEASE !!!!

Hello all dear readers!
There is a slight problem I'm facing, due to which I have been unable to send out PMs so far.
I had originally joined this forum for some other soap. Hence, I had started writing FFs for that show itself. Now, everybody in my friends' list is from that show's forum. So now that I am writing for the IPKKND forum, I don't know how to send out the PMs.

I have many friends from that other forum, and if I add the people from this forum also as friends, I wouldn't know who to PM for this FF, and who to not.

I tried making a PM list, but you can only send out a PM to one person at a time by writing their name in the "TO" option. Now I cannot send out PMs to everybody respectively, scuz that'll take helluva time, so what should I do????

Please help me out, so that I can keep you all updated with FF.

Love
Mirna⭐️
Originally posted by mirnalini

HELP PLEASE !!!!

Hello all dear readers!
There is a slight problem I'm facing, due to which I have been unable to send out PMs so far.
I had originally joined this forum for some other soap. Hence, I had started writing FFs for that show itself. Now, everybody in my friends' list is from that show's forum. So now that I am writing for the IPKKND forum, I don't know how to send out the PMs.

I have many friends from that other forum, and if I add the people from this forum also as friends, I wouldn't know who to PM for this FF, and who to not.

I tried making a PM list, but you can only send out a PM to one person at a time by writing their name in the "TO" option. Now I cannot send out PMs to everybody respectively, scuz that'll take helluva time, so what should I do????

Please help me out, so that I can keep you all updated with FF.

Love
Mirna⭐️

I reckon the best thing to do is make a new account just for the PMs of this FF! That's what I have done for my work and we are allowed to. I have taken the mods permission 😳

PART 4

100 miscalls from home, read Arnav's phone.

He hadn't returned home ever since he left after humiliating Khushi in the worst way he was capable of. Prudence was not a part of his being anymore, especially where his Di was concerned. Though somewhere deep down in his buried humane side he knew that what he did was wrong, there was no way he was ready to feel sorry for the girl who had almost ruined his sister's life. What had his Di not borne, and now that she was finally happy, Khushi Kumari Gupta had to come along and ruin everything with her innocent charm, that had his Jeeja completely enamoured.

Were it any other situation he'd have never behaved, never tortured her thus, but this was not any other situation, and Khushi Kumari Gupta could in no way recieve any other kind of treatment.

It had been two days now, and he had been away on the pretext of an out of station meeting, that he had only informed his office about, none at home. He hadn't communicated with anybody at home at all, trying his best to drown out the terrible pain in his heart, that he couldn't accept as guilt. He had to stay strong, and live as a demon to her and Shyam, so that they wouldn't dare repeat that day's episode. He had had a detective too appointed to keep an eye on Shyam, and as for Khushi, he'd keep an eye on her himself.

It was time to go home.

Arnav returned home at 11 in the night, and was silently making his way up to his room when he was halted by a worried Anjali.

"Chote!
Where have you been!
We've been going crazy trying to contact you! Your secretary called us to inform about your sudden engagement out of station, but you could've atleast called! Why did you not answer your phone!"

"Di, I was very busy, I had no time...", Arnav replied with downcast eyes.

But the worried Anjali did not have time to pay attention to his hoarse pained voice, there were bigger evils plagueing her mind.

"Chote! You should've contacted us! It was an emergency..."
"What emergency Di?? Is everything allright!! Did something happen with Jiju?...", Arnav asked, worried about the whole Khushi-Shyam fiasco.

"No chote! He's fine!
Khushi Ji..."

"What! What happened to Khushi!", he said, now suddenly very afraid about what may have been her reaction to what he had done to her.

"She's gone!
She's left chote, and we have no idea where she is!!!
We called the few friends she has here, all our acquaintances, her family even... but nobody knows where she is!
It's like she has vanished into thin air!
We've even contacted the police, but they also have come up with nothing so far..."

Arnav dropped the bag in his hands, and looked at his sister like she had grown two horns.
Khushi was gone...
Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
oh gosh! 😲 She left. Woah! i am so short of time to write a proper comment, but all I can say is that I am eagerly waiting for the next part =) Update soonish =)
ff is so nice pls send pm to me also
yaar... whats with you guys and cliffhangers..lol...
cant wait for more...hope you update soon ;)
btw thx for the pm

OMG..she left...it was bad for arnie..but atleast she did good..he dont deserve her...she took a stand..and that was right..

Hi Mirnalini!! It was an awesome update.. But it was small 😔.

Arnav appointed a detective for Shyama and Kushi???  Atleast hope now that he'll come to know the truth..!
OMG!!! Kushi left.. Where when - No clues.. I didn't expect this twist!!

Thanks for the PM dear.. Update very soon!!
That was so awesome! OMG what a place to end! Please update soon! Thanks for the PM! xxx