•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday i saw one episode...where 13yrs girl throw the employ baby from 4th flour of the house...but that small boy got saved...she was saying to police how she went to that house...but  unfortunately by line gone and when line came after 4yrs the show was finished...so can anyone give me the short update of this episode...hope for reply

I forget her age, but she was a few years older than 13.

She left her country to come to India with her boyfriend who wanted to come back to Mumbai and marry her.  He made some excuse about not catching the same train, but that a friend would meet her at the station.  The friend turned out to be a pimp.  First he raped her, then he sold to over a dozen men over the course of three days.  The poor girl went through sheer hell. 

When he accidentally left the front door unlocked, she managed to escape.   A psychiatrist was brought in by the police because the inspector thought there something behind the girl's deep set anger.  She eventually managed to get the whole story from the girl.  The show ended with the girl getting psych help in a mental hospital.  Unfortunately, the 🤬pimp hadn't been caught at that point.

The parents of the boy forgave her and decided not to press any charges.
Edited by nikkigreen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nikkigreen

I forget her age, but she was a few years older than 13.

She left her country to come to India with her boyfriend who wanted to come back to Mumbai and marry her.  He made some excuse about not catching the same train, but that a friend would meet her at the station.  The friend turned out to be a pimp.  First he raped her, then he sold to over a dozen men over the course of three days.  The poor girl went through sheer hell. 

When he accidentally left the front door unlocked, she managed to escape.   A psychiatrist was brought in by the police because the inspector thought there something behind the girl's deep set anger.  She eventually managed to get the whole story from the girl.  The show ended with the girl getting psych help in a mental hospital.  Unfortunately, the 🤬pimp hadn't been caught at that point.

The parents of the boy forgave her and decided not to press any charges.

thanks u for reply...