•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright,
Read that this forum gonna be closed which is kinda sad but anyway. Being very excited that I was finally registered I started two Fanfictions that is New Sister and Frozen Hearts. I opened a blog and I will be continuing all my stories there which is more easier.
This is my blog post: MusicFFsun
by Music_girl.
Thank you Proud Brown Girl. Bye Bye or should I say "adieu".
Love,
Music_Girl.
S.
I was freaking out when I came to know that this gonna be closed. Thanks to PB Girl, she told me to create my own blog. Well, it was a little difficult but anyway.
But since they said that all fanfictions are gonna to be moved to the Fan Fiction section, I think I will still continue soon.
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
FFs these are currents and the upcoming one. The current one that are being written are in blue and the red ones are those whose stories I have already thought but not yet written.
1) New Sister - Bani left the house and went to live with her cousin. Jai investigate how come Pia's pregnant with his child and find an unseal secret. Jai divorces Pia and comes back to Bani. Read.

2) Frozen Hearts - Jai is a man who loves computer games. He owes Art Galleries in the city and Bani is an amateur painter. How do they meet? How do they fall in love? Read.

3) Perfect Life
4) Shivering Souls
5) Beneath the arrogant Boss