•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
actually nothing new is shown in the promo.

gaurav-kunal scene from fri epi-gaurav saying though kunal is married he doesn't know the meaning of family,he doesn't do any work but object siddhi doing job and scene of kunal roaming on the road with fb's of his bindaas life,time spent with anand etc before he went to propose mrg to siddhi were shown with voice over saying-Apne aap se anjaan kunalko kya dilapayegi siddhi ek naya parichay😛

here's the video link i came across on YT
www.youtube.com/embed/CEIu63p0KKE (credit to uploader)

p.s:don't know when the cv's n colors show some nice interesting promos of parichay

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Actully Promo is not bad...Whats going next is not based one episode now.
Relly want to see new KUNAL..

Thanks Dear for The Update 😃
Originally posted by neeme

Actully Promo is not bad...Whats going next is not based one episode now.
Relly want to see new KUNAL..

Thanks Dear for The Update 😃
what i meant is in addition to the old scenes if they had shown a glimpse of some new scene,it would have been interseting na😛
Originally posted by -sahasra-

what i meant is in addition to the old scenes if they had shown a glimpse of some new scene,it would have been interseting na😛
Yap..Atleast promo is showing 😆 its a big thing😆
Originally posted by -sahasra-

actually nothing new is shown in the promo.

gaurav-kunal scene from fri epi-gaurav saying though kunal is married he doesn't know the meaning of family,he doesn't do any work but object siddhi doing job and scene of kunal roaming on the road with fb's of his bindaas life,time spent with anand etc before he went to propose mrg to siddhi were shown with voice over saying-Apne aap se anjaan kunalko kya dilapayegi siddhi ek naya parichay😛

p.s:don't know when the cv's n colors show some nice interesting promos of parichay

can u send me d link
thanks a lot for the WU of the promo dear🤗
i'm happy that colors channel is promoting the show..!😛

Me wanting to see atleast...some/few changes in Kunal.. n it would be interesting to see how Siddhi brings these some/few changes in him..😳