Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
here is the first part

Note: This story will have glimpses of past also to so separate it from present i thought of writting past part in italic

Part 1

A lady in her office is deeply engrossed in laptop, her desk is filled with files as she was searching for some information, she was playing with her hair absentmindedly with her right hand and a coffee mug in her left hand, her forehead was creased trying to solve the task at hand suddenly a cool breeze blow from the window upon hearing the sound she went towards the window keeping her hand out she feels the rain drops, her face breaks into a smile erasing all her creases of worries. She loved rains when the rain drops touched her skin she felt as if her mother was consoling her, telling her she was not alone she was always with her she was remembering some of the most precious moments of her life as she was enjoying the moment she got a call  

Person on the other hand: Mam Mr.Saxena had come, he has an appointment with you

Lady: Ok please send him sitting on the chair arranges the files on the table

Mr.Saxena: hello Priya how are you

Priya: I'm fine thank you Mr.Saxena please take your seat what can I do

Mr.Saxena: Priya you have completed the project within the deadline that's great

Priya: thank you Mr.Saxena for your appreiciation

Mr.Saxena: Please don't get me wrong but I think you should be in the coperate world, I have been telling you about this from the time I knew you at least now think about it

Priya: No thanks Mr.Saxena I m happy with what I am where I am, don't ever want to enter into that world

Mr.Saxena: as you wish Priya I was just telling this as a well wisher

Priya: thanks for your support Mr.Saxena

Mr.Saxena: you never listen to me anyways this is your check

Priya: thanks and she was looking at it confused

Mr.Saxena: that extra amount is for NGO you visit hearing this Priya looks at him gratefully giving a nod he left the room

Priya sat there thinking about how she came to Delhi 7 years back and started this company where she handled small projects and even prepared quotations for the companies, she struggled a lot to get to this position though she was daughter of a businessman she never used his name any where she wanted to have her own identity which she was successful in making it. In her life other than office was the NGO where she liked to spend some time with the kids, would always donate a certain amount from her incomings.

*********************************************

Later in the evening when she was at her home someone was there at the door she went to open it, a man was standing there

Man: Priya Sharma

Priya was confused as she have never told anyone about her surname: yes

Man: I m Dev you dad Mr.Sudhir Sharma sent me hear'

Before he could complete his sentence Priya interrupted him: I don't want to hear any message from him please leave the place

Dev: Mam please it is very important

Priya: I m really sorry but I don't want to hear anything

Dev: Man please you have to hear it your dad had a heart attack he was in critical condition but presently a bit stable he is still in hospital, he wants to meet you, I didn't want to tell you like this but you have not left any other choice sorry for informing you like this, hearing this Priya stood like statue unable to react

Dev: Mam please take care of yourself he took her to a nearby chair made her sit and gave her a glass of water but she just sat there

Dev: mam you dad had sent you a message he gives her the phone in which the message was recorded Priya just stared at the screen

"Priya beta I want to meet you once, I'll wait for you"

The screen blacked out but still she was watching at it as though trying to understand it, unable to take any decision she closed her eyes, she remembered her last conversation with her mother when she was taking her last breath

Shipra: Priya beta I know your dad will not take care of anything you have to be strong and take care of yourself

Priya: Mom please you'll be alright

Shipra: no beta I know I'm so sorry for leaving you alone like this... so sorry...

Priya: Mom please...

Shipra: listen to me Priya I know you are a strong girl and would handle everything I trust you but I want you to promise me

Priya: yes mom I'll do whatever you tell me

Shipra: your dad always backed out from him responsibilities but I don't want you to ever back out, remember you have to fulfill all the responsibilities that would come in your life whatever relation it might a daughter, wife or daughter-in-law

Priya: mom please you take rest we can talk about it later       

Shipra: no beta I want your promise first as Priya gave her word Shipra closed her eyes

Suddenly tears were rolling down her cheeks, Priya's eyes were still closed it seemed as though she was going through the same pain which she has gone through years back, as people say time would heal the wounds but this was not true in case of Priya though it had happened years back it was still fresh as it had been yesterday. Dev who had been watching thought that she was worried about her dad

Dev: mam your dad is alright now no need to worry he just wants to meet you

Hearing Dev's sound Priya came back to reality looked at him then turned her face away staring at the window she thought about meeting her father but then again she remembered how her father didn't even come to hospital when her mother was in hospital taking last breath his meeting was more important to him than her mother as soon as she remembered this he turned to Dev

Priya: I'm sorry Dev but I can't come with you

Dev: but mam please

Priya: I know what I'm saying I really can't come

Dev: as you wish mam Sudhir Sir already told me that you will not come I have got your ticket too   flight is in 2 hours if you change your mind please come to parking area I'll wait for you there thank you for your time I really hope to see you that he left the room.

************************************************

Priya stood near the window looked at the sky: what should I do? Should I go fulfill the promise I gave to you or make him wait as he made you wait. She closed her eyes and thought please help me to take a decision you have always taught me to do right thing I'm afraid I might take a wrong decision, please help me.

Priya stood by window closing her eyes trying to take a decision she opened her eyes it seemed as if she had taken her decision, she went to her room packed her bag as she was reached the parking area she saw Dev waiting for her a car she went and sat in the car

Dev: mam I know you would definitely come so I was waiting for you

Priya: thanks but I'm coming only to fulfill my promise which I gave to my mother

Dev: whatever may be the reason but I'm happy that you are coming then they headed straight to the airport. Priya was so disturbed that she didn't notice where she was going, they sat in flight she closed her eyes and she remembered her childhood memories which she never want to remember but today because of her father she was again going through all the them

Her mother was her best friend, when she left Priya alone she was shattered it was the caretaker whom Priya used to call dayima took care of her, she joined her father's business after completing her studies during the studies too she did part time so that she could bare her expenses dayima too passed away few months after Priya joined business she became alone once again. Suddenly one day her father fixed her marriage with a businessman, she refused to get married as she came to know that it was for a their business expansion and she didn't want to become a puppet but her dad was determined about her getting married then left the house returned to India with the saving she had doing her part time, Priya remembered her mother telling her that one day her dream man would come and give her all the happiness and love.

She never expressed her feelings to any one people who knew never thought that she had gone through so many things she would always be happy and even make others around her happy.

But she couldn't find the person she leave left the hope and thought of spending her life in her small company and the NGO but now she was going to meet her father after 11 years as she was thinking about it she heard Dev's voice

Dev: mam we need to get down

Priya: oh sorry I didn't know

Dev: its k mam lets leave

Priya came out and saw that she was in Mumbai: Mumbai

Dev: yes mam your dad is in Mumbai 

But Priya stood like a statue thinking I left this place 4 years ago and now I'm back again I really hope I don't come face to face with my past

Do let me know to continue it or not

Edited by M_n_h - 12 years ago
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is interesting...please do continue it soon! 
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very moving, please do continue & add me to your PM list.
Thanks
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Interesting... waiting for Ram's Entry.. :)
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... nice start... totally different frm currnt situation... continue soon... ðŸ˜Š
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey M_N_H, it sounds pretty interesting.. Do continue it soon..
M_n_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamma92

This is interesting...please do continue it soon! 

thanks glad u liked it will update it asap
M_n_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: alu5123

Very moving, please do continue & add me to your PM list.

Thanks

thanks glad u liked the update next part asap
will send u PM for next update
M_n_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: haribol79

Very Interesting... waiting for Ram's Entry.. :)

thanks glad u liked Ram's entry will be in 3rd update
M_n_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan

wow... nice start... totally different frm currnt situation... continue soon... ðŸ˜Š

thanks glad u liked yes the story is different
i hope those who are reading it will like it