Chellameh

Chellameh Oct 17 - 21 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
MONDAY

Kadal takes the baby to mosque to get blessing. CM is also there with her baby, standing front on the ladies line while kadal is standing behind on the males line. Both does not see each other. Kadal baby cries hungry, one of the lady ask CM if she has milk and CM pass the bottle to the lady. Bottle goes to Kadal and he feeds CM other baby. CM takes blessing for the baby and turns in time to see Kadal holding a baby but does not see the baby face. CM leaves in confusion. Kadal does not see her at all.

Anjali cant manage her baby and ask mother if they can hire someone to take care of the baby. Mother says no as the baby will not be close to anjali then. Satish comes and tells Anjali his going back home a while and Anjali tries to stop him. Satish says his bored here and further he needs to stand on his own leg and needs business. Anjali brother tells Satish he will speak to their father and get the business set up for him. Satish leaves and Anjali begs his brother to make sure do something for Satish.

Visu ( i tink that his name) mother comes and ask where his wife going early morning. Visu says he does not know. Wife comes and tells him she is going to work. Both MIL and husband tries to stop her but she still goes to work.

(Pls amend if the name Visu is wrong. I am not sure of his name, thanks.)

continue ...

Updates by Shree

Brief update is enough na makklaeh??
NO sonnalum i'll write only brief update...

Polambal question By Chellamae Updaters...

Yaarumae illadha forum la Yaarukuppa Update ezhudhanum??

Ellam namma headwriting...

Update

Vasu tells his wife not to go to any job...amudha says no no purusha...i'll go...if u want our relationship to be safe i should join a job..orelse ur mummy will accuse me for all mokkai reasons...Mummy comes and asks who will take care of my son??Amudha says U...U take care of ur son...Amudha leaves and vasu in thinking mode...

Some RR courier...Amudha goes there for her interview...office rombha laskhanama irukku...All staffs  kadhai adichings...vazhinjings with their BF and GF's...Amudha goes to manager's room...oru ponnu says our manager will select this girl ...coz he like slim and tall girls...Manager calls amudha inside

She goes in and manager says bhaaah...Manager guy introduces him as moorthy...Amudha gives him the bio-data and moorthy round katti look vitting amudha...then says ur appointed...i dont want to see ur biodata...ur face says u will do all works...😕go and get ur appointement order...and he comes nearher and shakes her hands forcibly and (shcoked)amudha leaves ...

Amudha says i dont have any other option ...i will accept this job...goes and sits in her table...

Satish takes the baby and comes inside a room...and puts the baby on the bed...
and akss...neen ennai maadhiriya irukka?...Anjali insearch of the baby...satish looks at the baby' face...and takes a pic from his pocket and compares it with the baby's face...adhu avaroda sinna vayasu photovam🤢...Anjali akss madhu...Madhu says come we will go and ask ur purushan...

oruvazhiya satish confirms that baby is his...madhua dn anjali comesto the room and shocked to see satish konjufying the baby... Satish says dont worry abt the baby...he is my son and i'll not harm him...najali sheds happy tears...says she is very happy to hear/see satish konjufying their baby...elalrum ilichufying...

anjali asks satish...eppadi manasu sudden aa maarichu??...Satish says i met SR and she told annan and anni saavukku u and CM are not responsible...now i know the truth ...Satish starts konjufying his son...Madhu says come lets go and meet ur dad...appa name la ulla college aa sathish name kku maathalam...Sathish looks at them...(idhu innum villain dhaan pola...he is acting i think)...

prison...AK,CM and lawyer sitting...(adhaan kattinanga...enna pesudhungannu wed updater will tell us...)...

Thodarum

Updates by nithya

Thursday Oct 20th Updates

Amudha comes home tired and asks Visa a cup of coffee.. Visa yells at her.. Amudha goes in to the kitchen to make coffee by herself and is angry to see everything empty in the kitchen.. MIL & DIL fight.. Vasu offers to buy from hotel.. Visa objects quoting she went against your wishes to work.. Vasu says we objected but she refused to listen so be quiet.. If we keep fighting I fear that I will get separated from her.. he sends his mom in, asks Amudha to relax and runs to buy coffee..Amudha azhudunde tells herself enna pannalum kova pada matengarar!!!

CM at Avi's home.. Avi is very happy with the agreement made by AK where in whole power is given to CM.. CM is unhappy.. She fells that Madhu will become a permanent enemy.. This could have been given to Madhu, Suresh, Anjali or Satish.. Avi rightly points out wouldn't AK have thought about it.. If he has given you it means he feels unsafe with power in their hands.. CM says Vadai is unhappy about me going to work.. If he gets to know that I have to run a college that's it.. I am afraid of him and feel I should not go against him in this state.. You please meet AK and convince him to transfer the power to Anjali.. AK refuses to do it stating I respect friendship. If you too respect AK's friendship take up this responsibility.. Sit and think calmly.. He walks out to a club and CM  thinking..

Beach brings MA to a Dr.. MA angrily lists all scenarios when she gets tensed.. Dr sends MA out and tells Beach she is depressed about Ratna.. She is normal otherwise.. We need to make her forget Ratna by showering  a lot of love on her.. Please remove anything that might remind her of Ratna like photo, books, dress etc.. Beach, Visa, Valli , Garden and MA's dad azhudnude remove all items of Ratna.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hopper for the update, his name is Vasu.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Hopper for the update, his name is Vasu.

thanks vani. I never had watched this serial, only for the updates i started watching and that too i only watch them every monday 😆 This serial is such a pain even though im new to this

Caryn thumbnail
I feel for you Hopper.  I go to bed early nowadays.  Not worthwhile watching.   Thank you for the updates.
serials2010 thumbnail
Thank you Hopper for the updates - really appreciate the fact that you are watching this serial just to give us the updates - In this way we are all enjoying the benefits while you feel the pain of watching this crap!! 
About this serial nothing more to say - as bad as always
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hopper.

Most of us who update serials here in IF watch the episode only for updating.  I for one loathe television itself ! Imagine being here and updating serials...🤣
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thank You Hopper, this serial used to be good at one time but it has now lose its magic and i thought by CJ Baskar stepping in, it will be better but it still remains the same ðŸ˜•
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shree..

habba.. ennala mudiyala..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree, more problem for Amutha??
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2