Pirivom San OCtober 17-21Wednesday posted with Tuesday!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chinnatha oru santhagem...HA (if it was why divorce and the harsh words then ??)

summa vanthavara kuppuddu ippadi pechu vanganuma??...time to change Abirami
updaters needed!!!!

We need one or two more updaters for this serial...please come forward...just a day in a week...please post here or send me a PM...

Thanks in advance.
Revathy looks nice with her hair put up? right?
Thanks Atina...

I saw this part too:
When they were travelling n the truck, SR's boss tells him that he is going to open a new branch soon and SR will be appointed as Manager there.. SR feels happy..

I have a doubt- isn't Prakash son of Uma? I have never seen him moving friendly or even talk with his parents! 
Thanks Thalai - chinnatha santhega pattangalaam - Abirami,  nalla
"sokku " adikkaringa 😉 And intha amma periya business magnate - athaan Uma told her that Shanmugan has not been told any thing nnu , apram yethukku ipdi enga appa kuthirukkul illai nnu ??

Thalai, I can do one day - let me know - other than Monday
hey roja...you are already upro your neck...with other updates...Let us wait for some one else who is not a DT...If no one comes forward then...you can take over for a day...may be wednesday...

To all the PS fans: Please come forward if you would like to join the updaters team!!
Tuesday...episode...

Kudos to superb acting to Vasu Devan...he really did well...very well...

Thanks atina..

I can take up tues if no one comes forward..
hi 

ps is awesome...i am sitting a at the edge of my chair while watching it...super...

waiting for the...next episode...

and atina akka i am intreasted in updating ps...
Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago