Fan Fictions

Interview of Readers & Writers(Volunteer Needed)

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys!

How R U!
I hope ur enjoying...

Guys i m opening this post coz i want to know which readers & writers is ready to volunteer for a magazine. I think sum of u got PM too. She don't have permission that time and ask me if i m ready to give interview and fill Questionnaire for her. So ask Vijay Bhaiya he give me permission.

So who r ready plz read this and contact Deepa for interview or fill questionnaire. MSG From Deepa

My name is Deepa, and I am writing an article for Open magazine (http://www.openthemagazine.com) on desi fans and desi fanfiction. I myself have read fanfiction mostly on livejournal, and on archives like fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org, so when in the course of researching this story, I came across this forum, with its wealth of fanfics for Indian TV shows, I was delighted.

I would love to be able to interview you, as well as other members of this message board, to talk about your experiences as readers and writers of fanfiction.

Since I don't know my way around here very well, I will also be PMing the moderators, so as to make sure that I am not breaking any rules or traditions.

But while I wait to hear back from them, I thought I would ask you, since you have put together such a wonderful resource of the index - if you could give me some tips and suggestions on whom to talk to. Authors with popular stories, readers who comment a lot, perhaps people who maintain websites or rec lists...

I have put together an initial questionnaire here -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpYRFpFZk40RU9lX1pLYjhVZ2wtemc6MQ

and I would be very grateful if you chose to fill it out for me. And do feel free to forward the link on to any other FF writers and readers you are in touch with.

My deadline to hand in the article is 27th October, so I would appreciate your making time to reply soon.

Many thanks!
Deepa D.

Imp. Note: ~Sorry Guys i m not able to reply to anyone {1st My Grand Father(Dadaji) expired after 15 days My Maternal Grand Father(Nanaji) expired Yesterday} so don't PM me about it. Post here try to reply when cum online.
Edited by nidha1983 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
hey i'am ready...by the way where should i contact deepa..😊
harshdb thumbnail
 I m ready to volunteer.. pls tell me to  how to contact her and also let me know to whom should i contact  if i need any help in contacting and interviewing writers and readers

sorry to here about your loss... 

"May you find comfort in your many memories of days shared, and of their floating away so peacefully with you all by their side."
nidha1983 thumbnail
If u guys want to fill questionnaire
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpYRFpFZk40RU9lX1pLYjhVZ2wtemc6MQ

Open this link and fill If u guys want to talk to her contact her by email [email protected]
Edited by nidha1983 - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oOo I am so in to volunteer😳

Do I just follow the links you provided?

BTW so sorry to hear about your grandfather...he is always there in your memories..alive😳
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Oh, oh, oh! Me volunteering ⭐️ Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Guys I was filling out the questions

what does it mean when she says 'fandom?"😆
Sameeha786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.msk

LOL I just finished filling it in. I have NO idea but I put in what I thought it meant ROFL 🤣
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sameeha786

LOL I just finished filling it in. I have NO idea but I put in what I thought it meant ROFL 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣hahah I jsut skipped all the questions about fandom and just answered about fan fics🤣🤣 In one questions she mentioned about ships and crashes..I was like W*F...so I asked the writer instead at the bottom section for any questions 🤣🤣🤣

Lets see what she says
nidha1983 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.msk

If ur writer den it says how u feel when u have so much fans. If ur reader den how u feel becoming sumone fan