Thendral

Thendral Monday 17th Oct 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks PEARL for the beautiful update and side comments😊👏. Such a dragging epi😡. . Selfish lav's episode🤢😡. Intha mathiri advice kuduthal kudumbam urubadum😉… As we all expected lav has brain washed nitish. Lav thinks that what she is doing is right. 🥱

Soon this selfish idiot will advice nitish to leave his parents. This scene is just waste of time. Second part was full of dharma's track, I just hate this dharma.😡 He has crossed his limits today'S Episode.. TPs's mom should advice TPS to stop the contact with him.

TPS  has started her problem with D today she should be more careful with D and she should be smart coz he will do anything for money. The end part was so cute with deeps and shymala's scenes. Thuls can be very close to her husband Patti, MM, but she feels more comfortable and it is often easier to share her  feelings withdeepa.😊Clap A true best friend is closest to the heart than anyone in the world - no strings attached, no expectations and just support and care for one another.  Waiting for the next episode.😍 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi pearl,

nice update and pretty fast too...
s, as we all expected, the next step in TPS case has come thru, with dharman revealing his true color as u aptly put it pearl...and was real glad abt that.he sounded real hateful today..in fact wished GW, lav, and he make a good team...am hoping he gets involved with lav's idea of business and then we can all enjoy his colors and actions...!!!

One side we have T ready to put up all probs to keep T united with family and does not mind working at the shop..(was remembering T's wish to TA that even if a small job he shud be happy n have job satisfaction..) and we have lav's good motivating speech in the wrong circumstance..instead of urging nit to learn all the nitty gritty of his father's business, which is to become his some day and adv him to put up with insults but work hard and prove otherwise, we hv her leading nit to what she first thought him to be--a driver...good show lav...waiting for nit to take loan and start business.(remember lav proudly telling TT that 4 lacs is her money and she is free to do as she likes..)this girl needs to borrow and see the fun...

nice scene at the shop..

acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  

Today SQ proved that she is cut from the same cloth as "businesswoman" GW, has surpassed her own mother in many way by her "cloak and dagger" approach- huggermugger operation of blunt yet "sugar coated" inspirational pep talk er double speak, that conceals deftly the malicious ulterior motive of extricating N from GP's clutches. Exploiting the N's tepidness, SQ has the audacity to accuse GP of raising N as a loser…..@ this rate N will become driver for sure, pretty soon.   

D finally showing his true intentions has laid down diktats and guidelines for TPS as she has completely locked herself in a corner. She will be forced to as TA for help, pitting D against TA…which will be good.

Fab 4 sans K, having fun….nizzz. Good to see T, as D said, handling customers like a pro. Hope T'n'TA anniv get together happens without any hiccup T's Fab 4 and TA's Fab 4 in attendance. It will be interesting see how A reacts. Hope J provides subtle hints to TA about psycho when he learns about TA working with KP through psycho.   

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Pearl for the nice update and comments..🤗

Nothing much to say about the first and second part..!! Lav and Niteesh soon going to be out of that house..!! 

Dharman showing his true color.😡.!! Sundari should deal with Dharman little more carefully..!! I think this time Sundari uses Thulasi as a weapon to fight against Bhuvana.. as she came to know that Dharman is a bad guy..!! Lets see.. If so, that track will be interesting to watch..!! 👏

Last part it was nice to see the friends together again😳..!!! Deepa was funny as usual..!! Happy to see them all together again after some time..!! I think S&D has some plans for T&T's wedding anniversary.. as they told when they met in the restaurant..Let see.. 😳 😳
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update with a very apt title for a slow episode.

A major part of today's episode was with D and SQ and added to that was the slow pace!

SQ has proved she is a mini or a worser GW version! She has the hallmark GW style of talking in a very stealthy way trying to convince the listener that she is all for their good while in effect trying to get her own things done!! Just that she doesn't call God for help in her talks! She dared to even question GP's way of raising Nit. @ this rate, Nit sure is gonna become a driver soon!

So, D has shown his true colors to TPS and TPS shud have clearly understood his ulterior motives in helping her. She has seen that D can go to any extent to get his work done and won't hesitate to even harm her if she retracts from her orig decision! Hope her mom advises her in the right direction to cut off ties with D. She might consider asking TA/T/s help in her fight against Bhu and I'm really hoping for a twist in that direction to make the story interesting.

As for the last part, it was good to see D and Shyam in the shop while T is at work.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the superb update.

Lav the great thinks that she is doing something very great, The way she advises Nithesh on how to become a driver, oops sorry i mean how to become a "MD" was good ROFL. i cant wait to see this girl and her shameless mother's reaction when Nithesh becomes a driver :@.

Its good that TPS is understanding the true colors of Dharman.  I think TPS is going to seek TA's help with out knowing he is in Bangalore.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
This was a very boring episode to say the least😒.

Between SQ's useless advice to her empty headed husband and Dharman trying to scare TPS into submission, nothing important happened😒.

Nit, I have lost all hope for and am silently cheering for to start work as a driver😆. After all, this would serve as a good nosecut for GW. After all, her esteemed rich son-in-law will be totally useless compared to her two perfectly capable and intelligent daughter-in-laws.

Dharman by now should know that scaring TPS never works. This will only make her more inclined to sympathize with Prabha and agree to come to a compromise with an arrogant Bhuv. After all, TPS still has her trump card; the knowledge of Thuls. This will probably be the next turning point in this serial (after psycho stops dancing).

Only good part of today was Deepa and Shams coming to visit Thuls. It was nice to see Thuls happy with her friends after a long while. Considering that Thuls has a lot more suffering to go through, director let Thuls enjoy this moment without getting yelled at by Sudha/Puvi/GW. If Thuls becomes sad, tomatoes will start to fly😡.

And LMAO at Namachivayam's comments about Deeps and Thuls. Fingers crossed for a Deepa rebuttal tomorrow (especially at Namachivayam).🤣
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby-86

Lav the great thinks that she is doing something very great, The way she advises Nithesh on how to become a driver, oops sorry i mean how to become a "MD" was good ROFL. i cant wait to see this girl and her shameless mother's reaction when Nithesh becomes a driver :@.

Its good that TPS is understanding the true colors of Dharman. 
I think TPS is going to seek TA's help with out knowing he is in Bangalore.

"MD" now - Later "Empty"...Brainwashing had new definition as Advise by Nits/Lav..Keep it up and land in streets soon.

Very true and I hope so and i want her to witness the tortures T is having bcos of GW and let her tell about T to TA/Prabha...

Except for TPS knowing about D nothing much today..

Anand's fate is Shyamala comes to visit T but not him...he needs that and he should know she visited her at shop and not him...

Thanks pearl for the update
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
thank u Pearl for the nice episode update...

enna advise from Lav to Nit!!! She is a motivation am... 🤣 motivation to come to the streets! even whe she insulted him he stood like a dummy! She deserved a tight slap...😡
atlast TPS is aware of Dharman's intentions.. Will she turn against him or she might seek TA's help?
NS might tell Sudha abt Deepa and Shyamala's visit.Tulasi's worry shown in the promo might be because of Sudha's question!
Edited by harhem - 12 years ago