Pavitra Rishta October 17 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Bhalla.
I suppose you heard Sushant is supposed to be leaving on the 23rd of this month.
Will you still be doing the updates?
Many of us, including myself, will stop watching PR when Sushant leaves.
Don't know how many will be reading the updates.
Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? I hope you had a fantasic birthday😊 Yes, I did hear that Sushant is supposed to leave on October 23rd. That is very sad news😭 I hope he does well in his career, I think it's filming, all the best to him😊

Regarding the updates, I probably will continue doing the updates bit it will be very hard to watch PR with Sushant leaving. PR will definitely not be the same anymore without Sushant😭
Thanks for the update Bhalla...
Savita Aai is just ruining her sweet home... How can she even think of buying stale vegetables when there are 2 small in the house...🤢

Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? I hope you had a fantasic birthday😊 Yes, I did hear that Sushant is supposed to leave on October 23rd. That is very sad news😭 I hope he does well in his career, I think it's filming, all the best to him😊

Regarding the updates, I probably will continue doing the updates bit it will be very hard to watch PR with Sushant leaving. PR will definitely not be the same anymore without Sushant😭

Hi Bhalla,
I am fine. I had a fantastic birthday, thanks in part to all of my forum friends and family.😊
I too am very sad about Sushant's departure from PR, but am very happy for him.
He has to think of his future and his career, so we all support him in this regard.

I have tremendous respect for you in continuing on with the updates. I will check your thread now and then to give you support and to let you know you are not alone.

Continue with your good work Bhalla. All the best.
Thanks Bhalla for the update

Am I missing something here, when did Sulochana say she is moving out?? Savita is unbelievable in wanting to buy stale vegetables, when there are two kids in the house. I am sick of her attitude, her downfall needs to start already!

This was one time I didn't mind Archana interrupting Manav's work, she has a right to be concerned as this is a serious issue one that Manav should've taken seriously from the start.