Sushants last day--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sushant's last day in Pavitra Rishta
Sushant Singh Rajput's exit from Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta has been discussed endlessly and finally the last date of his shoot is decided. Sushant was supposed to quit last month but producers Balaji couldn't find an apt replacement so he hung on. Now the actor has decided to say his goodbyes finally. His last shoot will be on October 23. Ekta thought of Mrunal Jain as a replacement but is also thinking of few other names. Sushant decided to quit the show, citing that he didn't approve of the upcoming leap in the show. Also, he wants to pursue film-making.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing Tanu😊
All the Best 4 Sushant future assignment👍🏼
Thank you so much Sushant 4 entertaining us 4 long 2+ years😃
Will miss u😭
for me Manav is Sushant & u will be remembered as Manav forever
may ALLAH bless u with gr8 success,good health & lots of happiness😊
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so ekta wants to go on with the 18 year leap with old Archana and new Manav...wow
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So this was the real reason why he left .He didn't want to do the leap .Sushant did the right thing .

I hope Ekta Kapoor really regrets doing this one day ..I think it is more of an ego issue for her to prove that  she can never be wrong ..hope she regrets this ...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope we get an on-the-sets sbs/sbb segment of his last day of shoot ...

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lunza

i hope we get an on-the-sets sbs/sbb segment of his last day of shoot ...

that would be really saddening!!🤢😭...last day...sh**!!
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!

I don't think that I have taken it seriously enough that Sushant is quitting since he still hasn't said it...but its slowly settling in and I have to say that I will be sad that I will never be able to switch on my TV and watch him like I have always been able to.

Will always love Sushant for the man I adored watching on screen. Wish him the best for future...may success be him. Eagerly waiting for him to begin on his future endeavours.     

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i dont think dere will be a leap of 18 years becoz no new actor will agree to become a father of 20 years child especially in replacement cases and leaps are not in fashion also no production houses are in favour of it
sushant leaving will confirm the end of pavitra rishta.we will always remember you as our manav.our arman will always remain sushita.no body can replace you as manav
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I don't think that I have taken it seriously enough that Sushant is quitting since he still hasn't said it...but its slowly settling in and I have to say that I will be sad that I will never be able to switch on my TV and watch him like I have always been able to.

Roger that! Thats exactly how I feel.  Its like I want him to quit and since the leap is around, I even more want him to quit.God ,I can't even picture him and Ankita playing old. 🤢 But still,I can't help being sad at the thought that we will not get to see him around anymore. :( No more Sushant-Ankita to watch either :(

I already don't feel like coming here anymore...nothing to look foward to *Sigh*