Sushants last day--indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
My feelings too . I did see some of the show today , was shocked to see Sushant , he had a clean shave ...I think he is already out of the Manav feeling now ...
He just didn't look Manav to me there ..

I started missing Manav so much then ...
Even I don't feel like coming here now , too depressing .It will take time to get this show out of our system ..I blame Ekta for what has happened ...she is obsessed with leaps ...😑
So this is it then 😭 no more Manav as we know! Well this is just sad, I can say the whole no one can play Manav as perfectly as Sushant but knowing that this dreadful leap is coming I'm glad that he's made up his decision. Ankita should follow his footsteps and leave this sunk Titanic ASAP

All the best with whatever you do Sushant may God bless you and Ankita always 😊
Anytime I used to read about Sushant leaving the show, I used to take it with a grain of salt as it always turned out to be false but unfortunately this time it seems all too real. The articles about Sushant just staying because the show had yet to find a replacement and Sushant being unhappy about the leap is very real. It is just a shame that Ekta is ready to lose one of her best actors because she is choosing to take yet another leap, the last one was bad enough as it is. I hope Ankita follows in Sushant's footsteps, there is nothing left of PR now. Wish Sushant all the best, he deserves to continue having a bright future, Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
gud that he is leaving..a talented actor is getting wasted ...as per the current track there is nothing special...so he has taken a right decision at right time ...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

we all love u ...n all d best for ur future projects😊
ok, time to quit watching the show
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

ok, time to quit watching the show
my thoughts exactly😭
Originally posted by mijanur

sushant leaving will confirm the end of pavitra rishta.we will always remember you as our manav.our arman will always remain sushita.no body can replace you as manav

Agree with you totally, Shuridh!

Sushant's departure from PR is the end of the show! There is no other option. No one wants to see another actor as Manav, and no one is interested in any leap, much less one of 18 years!
What is wrong with Ekta's mind!😲 Does she hate Sushant so much, and the rest of the talented cast of PR.😲😲😲😑😑😑 Can't she put others before herself for a change.

The best solution for everyone is if they forget about the leap altogether, change the tracks so that they are believable, convince Sushant to stay for a few more months so that the show can be put to rest in a proper way...with Arman happy, having a daughter, Savita and Rasika at a not so nice old people's home, away from the families they corrupted and hurt, Dharmesh being jailed, and Manohar and Damo returning to their families. Damo won't want to drink anymore as Savita won't be there.πŸ˜†