Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please Read - IMPORTANT ! - Updated April 2012.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone ,

I am here to clear a few rules which members have seem to forgotten. For the past few days I have seen the forum getting divided into groups and members attacking  actors/characters and each other. In case you have forgotten the rules , let me remind you about them.

• Actor/Character bashing is strictly NOT ALLOWED. That involves passing sarcastic comments on characters/actors too. Bashing one character just to praise another is inappropriate and wont be allowed !

• In the past few days there have been instances where sarcastic comments have been made not only on characters in the show but also on the forum members. Please be aware that sarcastic comments on members wont be tolerated in any case. If you do not agree with someone's point of view , IGNORE it , passing sarcastic comments or making indirect comments that offend the member won't be allowed.

• Also bashing any fan group is NOT ALLOWED. In short, name calling wont be allowed in any form henceforth on the forum.

• If you are offended with any post on the forum, REPORT it instead of taking matter in your own hands and arguing with the post maker. Arguing will make you equally responsible for action as the offender.

• This is the umpteenth number of time I am repeating , COMPARISON TOPICS are NOT ALLOWED. Any comparison topic made henceforth will be TRASHED without any notice.

• Also I would like you guys to once again read the PKYEK Forum Rules and follow them.

UPDATE :

It has come to the Development Team's notice that recently some members have been posting adult content on the forum. Posting sexually suggestive materials or graphic intimate details of sexual nature in any form is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED on India-Forums. Please go through the India-Forums Code of Conduct carefully and abide by it. Failure to adhere to the COC will result in a straight raise in Warning Level.

Any member failing to abide by the rules henceforth will be warned by PM and repeated offenses will lead to increase in Warning Level without any notice !

Regards
Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani Development Team
Edited by Ishan. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters