Humse Hai Life

I AM BACK ; HOT FIRE TRACK

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I RAJIN90 is once again here .  last week and add 3 more days hmm i was on 10 days vacation from this whole place . but now i am back and no one need to consider that this place is dead .

i like SILENT visitors more . they are like breeze you can sense them but can't see them sometimes they come up with the warmth needed to empower you move forward.

overall i am not a silent deadly hill so here the episode starts missed first 6 minutes and i assume it was some sort of fight between SIA AND RAGHAV pioneered by VISHAL .

hmm i am trying to create a stall here but VISHAL is creative persona naa so demands a good word.

so principal  ms. sen and coach and 2 more teachers are in principal's . i here missed someone's name ohh yeah HINDI TEACHER where did that guy vanished . it was like he and i planned vacation at the right time . hmm. coincidence . naaah its fate . naaah its so called destiny naaa this is called worthless makeup of facts.

PRINCIPAL in his own tone almost deviating from point after every 10th second tried to teach some rules to RAGHAV AND SIA . so principal asked in very narrative way

RAGHAV i heard you really like to remain around SIA . obviously RAGHAV declined.

THIS OBVIOUS WORD I DISLIKE A LOT HENCE I BAN IT FROM TODAY ONWARDS.

same PRINCIPAL said about SIA and with surprise SIA declined it too
and here both start fighting again and PRINCIPAL'S points are proved and principal take his prize of being the smart guy at respectable position.

ANSWER to this problem the biggest solution is spend together some time . and here i was really disappointed and this show lost another point  .

i very strictly review and criticize cinema . and day by day this show had lost more points than earned.

PRINCIPAL says its an order and order them to shake hands hesitantly both made the ritual handshake and gave the COLD FISH glances.

well if talk is about COLD GLANCE AND COLD FISH HANDSHAKE then they weren't perfect and hardly qualified for the definition . but then watching a show doesn't mean you start to measure the lenght breadth resolution of things or critical body expressions.

hehehehehe what can i do , i am very rational an skeptical if situation demands it.

lets move forward principal send out the RAGHAV and warned SIA . SIA tried to explain and bingo lost the talk duel again.

here solution is accept your mistakes. the more you argue the more try to beat voice out of things the more less trustworthy you appear.

after that i didn't watched and then i came back and switched to last scene last minute.

SALONI again talk negative and against SIA i liked B  RANK more than B RAGS as i always chose B RANK. .

SALONI says how dare this SIA talked loudly and in this manner in front of everyone against RAGHAV .

RAGHAV was already upset and mild shouted at SALONI to stop this all WANK WANK and SALONI felt bad and left the scene.

RAGHAV is confuse why SIA affects him and why does he think about her.

next is RAGHAV winding his head cool by showering himself and looked cool . yeah yeah creators need to show the MALE LEAD COOL AND CUTE AND HANDSOME NAA.

if MAIN LEADS are not CHARMING AND BEAUTIFUL then how will AUDIENCE love them.

they forgot many famous not white skin models and actors exist in this world.

PRECAP: precap is another problem for SIA and i am tired to see this kind of treatment.
why does MAIN LEAD need to go through more unrealistic and more melodramatic problem's

this is main problem of this whole INDIAN CONTINENT and its countries
this is the problem of this cinema . they lack realism . they are just on surface . they never understand any character at all. here half baked characters live and live long.

RANGEELA AND GAUTAM are caught by HINDI TEACHER as they came to school without permission in night.

other is ARJUN TRYING TO BECOME A FRIEND OF SIA and SIA accepted his friendship .

wow i thought SIA and ARJUN had become friends already.

i am done for today . if anyone . HUMAN/INHUMAN/ALIEN/VIRTUAL IDENTITY has to told me anything. they are invited to say so , i don't restirct anyone's freedom . whatever is in your mind you can say . once again i am not a CHINA-MAN .

KEEP ON WATCHING HUMSE HAI LIFE.

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
masu ye october ki post hein🤣