One point which happens in real life also

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Karan and the lousians was in the reashal hall. Karan saod a very important thing. Which can also happen in real life.

Its the insucrties. 

Me and my brother we get a well  really good. And one point which he has said to me. I always remeber in my whole life. 

Its easier to have guy friends then a girl friend for a girl.

Bcs Boy if they don't like anyone they go right up to that person and says it his face.

The boy knows that thy guy will get hurt but he has told the truth 
right in his face. and he knows what they guy thinks about him.

But the girls are nit like that. If they don't like a person they don't get up to her and said it. Insead they gossip about the person. And after like the whole world gets to know it then the person gets to know the real truth. I don't say that guys doesn't gossip but they are strong enough to go up to the person and say in his face that they don't like him.

That's the girls problem. Atleast Vishka, Neha and Kriya can say it to each other. But Simmi and Rinni can never go up to Sharon and say that she is wrong. The don't have corage.

I don't know if think i am right or not. Pl tell me you wieve about this. Hope i haven't bore you😆

Amina
II agree with you AMINA...

Everybody have their own INSECURITIES and COMPLEXITIES...As it is said, "NO MAN IS PERFECT" ...

What KSG said today about , DAD ki gaadi leke jaana and THOK dena..and then the difference in Confessing to DAD and Friends , is so true.

I absolutely agree to you also that sometimes, it becomes difficult to share your feelings, and opinions to Girl friends expecially when friends are like Sharon , Rinni, and Simmi. The latter two can never go up and say anythign to SHARON . But, I am sure, They will be able to say things to Rey, Vicky, and Nil.

Nice Post dude!!! There is so much reality in it.
no u didnt bored us u said it right 
you are absolutely right .Boys  jo  hey truth chahey jo bhi ho uski face par bol tey hey,lekin girls aise nahi hey.mein bhi ek girl hum, phir bhi jab kisi ke face par truth bolne ka waqth aathe hey patha nahi hum sab ki Insecurities kaha kaha se aathe hey.i think bahuth kum log hey jo truth kisi ke face par bol thi hey.
i totally agree 

i awlwayz envied boys 4 diz thng
i've boys sharing such strong bondz n awlwayz noticed girlz BITCHING abt other tatz the most annoying thing i find in gurlz
i myself being a gurll h8 it but kya karu ladki hun kabhi kabhi i 2 bcum evil n bitch about others 
😛

[no offence ]😉

i really loved to read ur evry post n so does dis,...!

i really hope one day simmi n rini will become able to confess wat dy feel to sharon coz frienship mein rich poor nhi hote,.ol r equal!!

theres so much reality in ur post,...i enjoyed evry line!

u r absolutely right amina and its true and insecurities till u dnt accept and accept it u cnt get over it and u need to just say it out dnt think what other people might think even ths is right
Don't accept the fact what other people think of you but what is your opinion about yourself. If u are great in your eyes there's no 2nd person who can put u down.
Karan is really doing an awesome job and m waiting for today's epi it'll be havoc
I tottally agree wid u...
Sharon koi zombie thorna hai that she'll eat up Simmi n Rinni if dey tell her dat she's wrong!! Aise friends thodi naa hote hai!!
I've started to envy boys for their strong bond unlike the girls...