Thendral Tuesday

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Aweome update and comments Vijayam!👏

Not a bad episode at all. Thulz was on fire today⭐️! All the humility TA faced becoz of NS was given without any due by Thulz👏. Thulz you rocked today! Again will this NS pootu koduthufy to Sudha?? I hope atleast not now after getting his dosage of medicine from Thulz😛.

Joseph betrayer now feeling for TA😡...Sigh... If a trust on a person is broken, the friendship is broken forever. Just for money, this loser was a spy to TA🤢. Now what is the use of feeling bad? Kanagu has always been true to TA and his friendship is very pure ⭐️ unlike this Joseph and Anand. Atleast for the betrayal this Joseph did to TA, hope he goes and tells about the Pei plans to Thulz😍.

Nithesh dancing to the tunes of Lav will surely end up in the street dancing the same way🥳. This guy could not even do accounts properly, but wants to start a business. Aasaiku oru alavey illai🤢?? Greedy and Selfish Lav, give nice screw to Nithesh. Viewers will enjoy the downfall of your aatam soon😉.

Again Lav episode for me tomorrow??Enna kodumai for me😕
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for an excellent and super fast Update Vijayam!👏
Much better episode compared to yesterday!

Tulasi's character is becoming more and more lovable these days! Tulasi is getting matured day by day , at the same time she hasnt lost her sweetness.

It was nice to see Tulasi blasting NS but still I think Tulasi is going to earn her enemity with Sudha bcos of NS. 😕

hmmm I was really mad at Joseph but if he is the one who is going to tear Psychos mask and save T and T , then definetely he can be forgiven.

Kanagu and Prabha both are always sweet and I really love their character in Thendral...Kanagu has always been T and Ts best friend like Deepa.

I am oneway happy that Lavanya is forcing Nitish to start his own business. I am pretty sure Madam Lavanya and Poor Nitish are going to be in the streets begging... GW should also join them...

😍😍😍 Kumaran sir eagerly waiting for T and Ts first wedding anniversary celeberations. Please dont disappoint us !!!!  
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vjayam...
Good that TA gave left and right to NS for everything he did, his oversmartness got an answer.
Joseph is thinking now...but he telling thulasi and lets see what T is going to do..
Nitish and Lav pls get ready to come to streets and ur mom will be there before u...All the best
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update vijayam.😊👏OMG thuls where did you get this anger ma😉. It's so nice to see like this fighting for your rights. Thuls you should talk to your maminar like this whenever she speaks bad about you.She gave super nose cut to the supervisor namachi. But this is going to create some problems in upcoming epi's.🥱

I think namachi is going to tell this incident to sudha. Nice to see kanagu and Joseph after a long time.😊 If Joseph considers thuls as his sister then he should speak to thuls about this charu and TA job matter.
 Lav's part was so annoying.😡 Enga adicha palam vilukumnu theriyuthu intha madamuku. She wants money more than anything else. Her intentionsare so bad. I think nitish is going to face some big loss in his business. Waiting for next epi.😍
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! Good episode, Thendral is once again on the upswing after months of torpor with narrative gaining forward momentum. Hope it remains the same way.

Bravi Thulz Bravi!!  It is going to be  Show T(hulz)ime all the way from hereon, as the Thendral is going to be Th(ulz)endral  with T taking center-stage, N bashing is just a teaser.  Lately, T seems to be a different person - exudes confidence, boldness and seems to be self-possessed…..Wow.

It was astounding to see T, unlike her demure self, launching full throttle no holds barred verbal onslaught on N as an woman possessed and waiting for the 'right opportunity' settle score with him on behalf of TA and pouncing on him when the opportunity presented itself, tearing him into shreds and showing him his 'rightful' place with ferocity and aggression in equal measure, crescendo of today's episode.

Thulz schooling N on personality development, interpersonal and communication skills, T was awesomeness personified.  N asking to be treated with respect……T handling him with scant respect, treating him like dirt…LLH. Thulz was rocking when she bottled N by reeling out facts about TA's effort in developing the store and warning him mend his ways or will fall by the way side.  S said @ this rate T will out-duel her brothers……S words will come true as T has some unfinished biz with them (re: acid attack).

J the traitor feeling sad…ROFL!  K singing psycho peans…arrgh. K was awesome when he mentioned about them be helpful to T in TA's absence. J might meet T and throw subtle hints @ what psycho is up-to. GP's well-intentioned advise falling N's deaf ears. When GP asks for biz idea and plan…..N is nada..LOL.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Vijayam for the superb update..!! 

Thulasi was absolutely the star of the episode.⭐️.!! Superb Thulasi.. we expect more and more like this from you..!! Please give more of these to GW.. !! D,S and T's conversation was good..!! D&S planning for T&T's wedding anniversary..😍  TA is coming for the wedding anniversary..(as shown in the promo..) But even though there will be some fight at home.. I want them to attend this get together (function)..As after a long time we get to see T&T surrounded by their friends..!! Lets see.. Please Kumaran Sir.. don't disappoint us in this matter..!! 😕

Joseph.. whatever he thinks now to help TA.. we never can accept his droham to TA..!! I think he tells Thulasi about this.. may be that is why Thulasi shock in the promo..!! If this is the case.. I really want this to happen after their anniversary celebrations..(but again I know my guesses will go waste..) Kanagu is really sweet.. But as TA he doesn't know about Charu..He believe's like TA..Even then Kanagu's caring nature for TA is awesome..!! 👏

Lav and Niteesh.. soon be ready to come out and handle the toughest situations of your life..!! BUt basically GP and his wife are very good by heart.. Hence I doubt. He may help even in their tough situations.. Sometimes GP also tries to let them experience all the tough situations..But again they will some how get convinced..(By Thulasi or TA.) 😒
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update with great titles.

After a long time I was happy to see a really good one today. T was at her best today unleashing her fury on N with fiery words. Wow, T was amazing and we really need to see more such things from T (esp with GW and Lav). Well, T was just waiting for the right moment and his shouting at T's friends was just the last straw to break the back.

As J knows C in and out and her schemes against T/TA well, he is the one who will most likely warn T as a way of repenting for his earlier sins! This might be the cause of T in a very pensive mood in the shop in the promo scene. T might ask TA to leave the job/warn abt C and so TA is angrily leaving with his bag.

Nit is totally out of his brain. What did he think that GP might just hand him over whatever money he asks w/o even questioning him abt what business he wants to do?? He struggles to even do the basic jobs at his father's firm, but plans to run a business! He is struggling for words when Gp asks him abt what business he wants to start. Gp might ask him to take a loan from the bank and he may provide surety.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Vjayam.

Joseph is going to create more problems by letting Thulasi know, If he really feels bad for what he did he should just tell TA than hiding from him like a loser. I bet Joseph will tell Thulasi not to tell anything about the source of info. This will only make Thulasi to be careful and TA will run back to Bangalore again.

Lav the great is not only going to bring Nithesh to streets but also GP and his wife. I hope GP doesn't give his company. Let Nithesh start his own business and do closing ceremony to that on the same day of their inauguration function or after some time.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi deepak fans...Since all the threads are put gather under the title" Deepak...Deepak...all about Deepak" please do not think that you can not comment...which ever threads are still opened you can still comment...like " Deepak appreciation thread #2"

Thanks