Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

'' Parichay WRITTEN UPDATE 18 Oct 2011''

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update neeme.very nice epi n hilarious sinal scenes.๐Ÿ˜†
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

nice update neeme.very nice epi n hilarious sinal scenes.๐Ÿ˜†

today i write itt in hurry ..power cutt problem start again..and now i was correcting my mistakes..
Its done now..
Yap today episode was Fantastic ๐Ÿ˜›..Funny seen was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i tried to explain itt in words ..i dont knw how much i m sucessfull.
newdust thumbnail
Hi Neem ,
Thank you for this lovely written update -WUs had been always helpful for me to understand the story since I am not an Indian citizen. I am a great Samir Soni fan and love the main theme of this serial too. So I watch parichay online daily and follow the WU s in this forum. And it will be great if you can use english translations of original dialogs next time. Thank s again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
TODAYS EPI WAS JUST AWESOME !! SAW SIDDHI LAUGHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PARICHAY !! JUST LOVED  HER TODAY'S PART !! SHE WAS SO CUTE WHEN SHE SAID "JAB AAP NAHI LAA SAKTE BED TO MAIN KAISE LAU" !!Edited by rimaan - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: newdust

Hi Neem ,

Thank you for this lovely written update -WUs had been always helpful for me to understand the story since I am not an Indian citizen. I am a great Samir Soni fan and love the main theme of this serial too. So I watch parichay online daily and follow the WU s in this forum. And it will be great if you can use english translations of original dialogs next time. Thank s again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hi newdust๐Ÿ˜Š..Thank you for liking the WU..And No matters u r indian citizen or not..There are so many members on this forum who are not indians..But we all are IFians.PART OF INDIAN FORUMS..And Yes This WU helps for understanding stories or if anyone miss the episode or not be able to watch the show..And we are there to help u all in any way.๐Ÿ˜Š
AND abt the english translation..i m using this hindi dialogues first time..so that u guys can imagine the situation more easily..in serial all dialogues are in hindi..Thats y i tried to use Hindi for dialogues in many palces in WU..
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimaan

TODAYS EPI WAS JUST AWESOME !! SAW SIDDHI LAUGHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PARICHAY !! JUST LOVED  HER TODAY'S PART !! SHE WAS SO CUTE WHEN SHE SAID "JAB AAP NAHI LAA SAKTE BED TO MAIN KAISE LAU" !!

Yes First time like this after ANAND's Death ..But She was looking very beautifull ๐Ÿ˜›
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks neeme for the detailed update. I think in tomorrow episode we will see Kunal waking up hungry in the middle of the night and try to steal a bite in the dark kitchen as he didn't eat dinner and Siddhi will wake up to and he will be caught red handed. Siddhi will say jab maine poocha to khana nahin khaya, ab bhookh lagi na. 

It will be funny if they show this next.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice updt. today SiNal scene was hilarious.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks neeme for the detailed update. I think in tomorrow episode we will see Kunal waking up hungry in the middle of the night and try to steal a bite in the dark kitchen as he didn't eat dinner and Siddhi will wake up to and he will be caught red handed. Siddhi will say jab maine poocha to khana nahin khaya, ab bhookh lagi na. 

It will be funny if they show this next.

yeh mr attitude-kunal chopra hai rani,ram kapoor nahi๐Ÿคฃ