Humse Hai Life

HHL WU OCT 18 '11

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey, my first update. I hope you like it, and let me know how to improve. I put some of my own comments (as you should know. i'm LOVE yuvi/juno, so any of his scenes, i go kinda crazy)    if you don't like personal comments, in blue, let me know and next time they won't be added.. till then, enjoy!

Starts with the classroom:

Saloni and Vishal going on their crap about "she-boxer" 

Juno enters! "Har cheez ki limit hoti hai aur ajj yeh cross ho gayi hai"

Saloni: Par Juno...

Juno: No Saloni!Khud pe kichad utarne se, khud pe bhi kichad uddte hain

Sia looks up but everyone else is confused! (made me laugh) 

Juno looks at his seat, or is it Raghav's? Anyways, he then looks at Sia and sits next to her!!!!!!! (HAIII)  yes, he says that, "Hi"

Juno: You shocked everyone.. i couldn't even think in my wildest dreams that you're the she-boxer!

Sia: you don't make fun of me, atleast.. looks down (in shame) 

Juno: Why are you looking down?

Sia: Cuz I'm a girl and I box. it's not accepted in this school or anywhere!

Juno encourages her...and then princy enters..

I want Sia Dillon and Raghav Oberoi   but Raghav is not there. Everyone is like he hasn't been talking and Vish makes a remark about how he doesn't have the guts to face anyone after being punched by a girl!

Princy is upset but Juno promised he'll be in the cabin in 15 minutes and Sia walks out with him 

(princy not juno)

She is wishing she didn't hurt Raghav's ego; he isn't even talking to his friends! Juno arrives: He can't find him! They both look at each other and then see Raghav and smiling (all three are smiling, but sia stops in time). He's back to his normal self! "Sab ko pata chal jayega, Raghav is kool like a glacier, itni araam se pigalne nahi wala!" He bugs sia a little (including his signature wink that apparantly juno misses!)  and sia leaves. 

Juno: Saley, mann kar gaya tera baat karne ka?

Raghav: dude, wait 2 mins, princi se daant kha ke aata. poora ek din ho gaya tujhse baat nahi ki.. catch ya later! (and leaves)

Juno: One problem down, another to go...

Princi office. DUDE, HE IS FREAKIN HILARIOUS!   

he explains how important discipline is.. "mai jeeta jagta patience ka namoona hoon (dude, trust me, u are a namoona!- thats the look on the teachers face too)...maine kabhi apne teachers ko trophy ke liye push nahi kiya! (imagine karanvir's expressions!) then he steals ms sen's idea saying that he "fine tuned" it!   

brilliant idea: must do everything together! KHAAK GREAT IDEA! just like sia and raghav, I AGREE!!!   -- anyways, they argue and princi forces them to shake hands.(then wipe it on their pants)-- NOT LIKING PRINCI, NO MATTER HOW FUNNY HE IS:@

he sends raghav out but talks to sia...(the precap)  he taunts her about her past...

"raghav is star student who never behaved this way so if he's at fault, so are you"

sia tries to explain but nobody helps her out, not even coach. 

Sia: complaining about raghav and how he's god and what not in this school

raghav-saloni: (nikka-vadda ke dialogue too good but cant write it as they're too fast)

R: Leave me alone!

S: Ur not breaking up are you?

R: NO! 

S: What did princi say?

R: He's old and needs to retire! he wants me to sit with "Pushpa"

S: Flips out... 

Some guys are making fun of Raghav, how he's not macho or he'd fight the girl. Raghav hears and is mad!

Raghav jumps to him: I don't like to be cool by hitting girls. It might be cool to you but is not for Raghav Oberoi. And remember before saying something like this again, tu sia dhillon jaise abla nari nahi, tu rooye ga to main tujhe chod doon ga.

Sia witnesses this and both are full of anger. Raghav kind of melts seeing sia, and lets him go... (he runs)

Sia; inside they're chanting your name like ur some god and not student. I wish they coach and princi were here to see this and walks away.

Saloni: How dare she! first she punches you, now she's !! Why are u tolerating her Raghav!

Raghav: Sally please! 2 minutes just keep quiet!

Sally: Raghav, i was just saying..

Raghav: What you were saying, just stop!

Raghav: I don't get it.. I was just fine 2 minutes ago, then i saw pushpa and i stopped. why does it make a difference to me what she thinks of me!  (stop raghav.. its called attraction.. you already have sally, why u want sia! leave someone for juno dudee!!!!!)

He grabs a water bottle and poors it on his head thinking of SiRa

precap: 

juno: For the compliment, how about a gift 

sia: Gift, I don't have anything

he brings out his hand to shake: Friendship.. Sia Dhillon, friendship karogi

Sia shakes!!!!!!  

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!

gauti-rangeela: 

G + R are outside the hostel and hindi prof comes out beating gauti (rangeela ran but not sure if someone caught him or not). sia wakes up to this noise and maybe sees gauti...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww brainy thanks a lot  yaar u did good job .. :D liked the blue one tooo :D mee too cant wait for tomorrow awww  mujsey dosti karogi :D  arsia lub 
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW
fab updates
thanksss...1 request..plz shorten d font size

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yami: Iknow.. mujhe tho neend hi nahi aa rahi!!  i keep seeing the precap as i lay down!!

pratsy: ya sorry about that.. i am as blind as a bat so i did that for me and forgot to shrink it.. will do next week...lol

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: brainychild92

yami: Iknow.. mujhe tho neend hi nahi aa rahi!!  i keep seeing the precap as i lay down!!

pratsy: ya sorry about that.. i am as blind as a bat so i did that for me and forgot to shrink it.. will do next week...lol

ufff
no need 4 sorry yaar

🤣its okkkieee😆
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brainy same :) i want long wala scene =) hopefuly aww tat smile =)
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Brainy...I loved ur last comment.."stop raghav.. its called attraction.. you already have sally, why u want sia! leave someone for juno dudee!!!!!" I also want juno and sia to end up together...
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks, wonderful epi!!!!!!!!!!
juno rocksss