•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
They showed the old scene of Sinal coming out of their interviews...

Kunal saying as they have to go in same bus so waited so they can go together...

walking in rain...which was in hot sun😆😉

Kunal protecting Sidhi in bus..

Kunal supporting Sidhi as she is about to fall..

I am in love with their song yaar..😛

Sinal walking together...Richa sees n hits her stering...its her dad's earnings obviously😆

Thanks Naz...🤗

I'm not happy with the promos shown in Colors😡... Y are they showing scenes which were already shown?. 🥱😡

Every other channel airs promos which contains scenes of what's going to happen the next day. i feel colors is not promoting the show properly. 🥱

i'm not sure if the same is happening to all shows in colors. but i see new promo for big boss daily, then y not parichay ??
yeh colors channel hamesha promos ek din baad kyu dikhathe hai yaar.they should come up with some nice promos showing snippets of to be aired epi😊

that was not rain naz,😆it's fountain😆

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Colors promos are for the short term memory loss people who forget what they have seen in the previous episodes😛

I too love their song...Its so apt for them...😳
Originally posted by -sahasra-

yeh colors channel hamesha promos ek din baad kyu dikhathe hai yaar.they should come up with some nice promos showing snippets of to be aired epi😊

that was not rain naz,😆it's fountain😆

Even i thought it was rain and i was wondering y the hell are they not getting wet.. 😆😆😆
Kye zarorat the asa Promo ki b??

they could show a shot scene from the coming episode rather than last episode...😆

thanks a lot for the WU of the promo dear🤗

here is the link guys...😊
Credit : Dhruvie😳
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago