|| Vivian Sukirti (ViSu) Interview Request ||

Posted: 12 years ago

Dear Creatives of Wassup,

On behalf of all ViSuians (Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Kandpal), we kindly request you to give us an interview of this amazing couple.  In a very short span of time, this couple has won our hearts and are on our favorites list.  Both are the main leads of the show Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani and we all love them a lot.

First of all, we are very thankful to India-Forums for covering Vivian Dsena in the Zing Magazine and to Wassup for showing his photo shoot session.  Thank you very much for this and we really appreciate it. 

However, it's been a very long time ever since we've had an interview of this romantic duo together and we would be very grateful if you'd give us their interview.  It would really be a treat for us fans to see our favorite couple's interview on Wassup TV.  

We sincerely request the Creatives of Wassup to give us an interview of Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Kandpal.  We truly would appreciate it, if you are able to do so.  

Sincerely, ViSuians.
Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. post medziπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i agree visu has capture our heart and we as abhiya and visu fan deserve an interview where it is only them and a long one to. it has been ages since this two had given an interview sitting down with each other. they are the leads so it's better they are treated as one.

we want visu interview for sure and what better way then now. PKYEK has just finish 1st year anniversary and it will be a threat for us fans to get visu interview after so long, we want visu interview for sureπŸ₯³
Dear Wass up tv

As a die heard Abhiya fan, it's heart wrenching not to have any interviews of the leads of the show. Visu are the leads of the show,and I always feel they have been sidelined on the show,and now in interviews too.! Months have passed by with out a proper visu interview. We love visu, and are thankful for giving us Abhlya! In a short span of time, Visu have received height of popularity for their sizzling chemistry together. We love our Abhiya,and they are one of the best couple on screen right now. As a fan, it hurts like hell not to have any articles or interview on them.! Please! Gives us a full length visu interview. We love them a lot ,and we are waiting for a full fledged interview.!I will love u guys forever if we get their interview.Please, fulfill this wish of ours.We are dying to see them together.

Amazing post Redzi!πŸ₯³
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
nyc post dr!!!!
n we want vivisuku interview without involvment of panchi... just 2 of dem...😍

guys spam spam this page to let them know we are desperate.!πŸ₯³
that tellybuzz article about visu has broken my heart. We desperately want a visu interview. Even on the show we dont get good abhiya scenes and off screen they're like strangers to each other. Its so saddening.
exactly shals, the telly buzz article ruined my mood for the day. it was like a nail in the coffin for me.  Please, Wass up tv gives us a interview on video we are desperate , and hungry to see them together.!it's like being Abhiyans means cursed with fate of never seeing a proper interview of your leads, and .never a proper focus on them . We never get a proper focus full fledged scene on them.! When we do, it's about a minute. it hurt being a Abhiyan never seeing a proper scene on them or them never sharing enough screen space. Other characters get more space than the leadsEdited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
awsum post ! I thnk all of us nd ds badly..i wud b gr8ly, gr8ly obligd f we get a visu interview..
yaa truly we want a visu interview more than ever right now
mainly so that they can clear their misunderstandings in the show as well as in their real life
yes no panchi or vahbiz should be involved this  time 

Awesome Post..
Plzz Creatives..plzz give us a ViSu interview...
We Abhiya fans are desperately waiting for their interview...
and this Telly article about they not talking to each other has completely ruined our mood..please it's a request 😊.