•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy guys..
In yesterday's epi when dat random stupid guy teases raghav ๐Ÿ˜กabt hw he was punchd by a girl..i loved Raghav's reply dat hitting a girl is nt considered cool in his dictionary..
But the bad-----Sia again burst out on Raghav for no fault of his๐Ÿ˜’...i understand that the situation in Principal's office was not good for her..but the way she talked to raghav in front of everybody was not good at all...i really really think she should not have done that...
And aaawwwiiieee poor Raghav...it was soo sad and sweet when he was asking himself why does it matter so much to him what Sia thinks abt him...he has changd soo much since the last two episodes..why dus'nt sia realize that she is punishing him when he isn't even wrong abt anything๐Ÿ’”... he is looking sooo sad now a days..god..miss his silly pranks and innocent charm!!

P.S. Sorry for the topic name guys..srsly had no idea abt any other name
umm yah
when raghav said that punching a girl wasnt good for him
i thought sia woul be happy or impressed with raghv but she just said something and went away
relax guyzzz...sia will understand raghva...dnt worry
just gv her sum tym
ya now m evn liking raghav,...he is feeling something something 4 sia,..which i liked d most!
Originally posted by roking_nidhi223

umm yah
when raghav said that punching a girl wasnt good for him
i thought sia woul be happy or impressed with raghv but she just said something and went away

i kno...i thot the same..bt turned out the exact opposite!!
Originally posted by pratsy

relax guyzzz...sia will understand raghva...dnt worry
just gv her sum tym

i so damn hope for that...to happen SOON!!
Originally posted by asmi202

ya now m evn liking raghav,...he is feeling something something 4 sia,..which i liked d most!

I SOOO lovd that part tooo!!๐Ÿ˜›
sia will understand raghav but slowly slowly
yea and i also liked that scene very much
Originally posted by starss123

I SOOO lovd that part tooo!!๐Ÿ˜›

same here!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ