CID

||*INVINCIBLE*|| (new poem on Page 21)

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to DemonStar's corner. 😊

This is a placeholder. Will soon add a proper index and everything.

Edited by DemonStar - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!!!!! This is great.!!!! A BIG BIG surprise!!!!!

😊👏

I will see it properly after my meeting. I wanted to express my surprise first.
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its awesome Demonstar...good compilation of scenes, apt music...great editing !!!!
superhit film by a debut director...😊
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey yaar, Your creation is simply superb... Enjoyed it!!!! 😃 👏 ⭐️ Looking forward to more such creations from you... 😃

Originally posted by: aadrika-

superhit film by a debut director...😊

Very true... 😊
Edited by Akshay. - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now now ... this was a BIG surprise haan !!!

Your Vm was simply fab 😃 👏 ... I loved it !!

Firstly the choice f BG music. It's nice to hear just plain music ... and that too one which is totally apt.
the music made the VM active and maintained ones interest !!

Secondly the choice of scenes ... from a dangerous moment like Behroopiya too a small one ... you added them all !!

I loved the whole Bomb Robbery sequence ... that was the highlight of the VM ... very aptly done. The way you muted the music and then began again once duo come back on screen ... very well done 😃

the ending was very nice. It reached a peak with bomb robbery and you summed up very well by using the CID cops intro. and ending with the CID symbol !!

The theme was very nice and interesting

In total Ravi has given us quite a surprise I must say 😆 .. and it's indeed a very nice one !! 👏👏👏
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great surprise for us !!!!
 Loved it !!! 👏⭐️ Your editing is superb...i didn't feel this is ur first VM...choice of song is the most difficult part of VM making & u did the fabulous job...& the scenes which u chose r also superb...⭐️

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am coming back to IF after a 4 days break  ... was pleasantly surprised to notice this post ... 😃 felt like seeing a new title track of CID.. 😛 

well done Ravi...  ⭐️ apt BG , scenes / sequences , and also the editing part of the VM is clean and clear ...👏

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok...I am back after some grilling.

This VM was the best one to relax and forget everything and get back into good mood. 😃 Thanks for timing it so well.

First of all the music - it was awesome. It reflected the mood correctly and also allowed us to hear some of the dialogues at the appropriate places. No offence meant to anyone, but I like VMs with instrumental music a notch better.

I noticed that in the Behrupiya part, you deleted the shot that hurts the most. But you showed  Daya walking back to the bureau in style...maybe you should have included 'that' part too.

Then some of the most lovely moments - Father's revenge, Bomb robbery...kya kehna...I feel like watching it all now.

I am just 😍 It has erased whatever happened in the meeting from my mind...main kahan hoon????😆

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much, everyone. Glad you all liked it! 😃
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a great surprise! 😛
I just loved this VM, it doesn't seem like your first creation. I liked the theme and choice of scenes. Daya sir breaking doors, shooting criminals and the scene when he gets back to bureau refreshed my mood 😊
The start, middle and end with the background tunes are perfect and waiting to have more from you 👍🏼
Great job! 👏