||*INVINCIBLE*|| (new poem on Page 21) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

its really a BIG BALASTIC SURPRISE...πŸ‘πŸΌ
the BG MUSIC of END OF TIME...πŸ‘
the APT SCENES with the BEAT of MUSIC...πŸ‘
the CLASSY SCENE with EMMOTIONS n SOUNDS,,,πŸ‘

basically DEMONSTAR... U give ME the LESSON HOW to MAKE SUMTHIN MINDBLOWING⭐️...
its WOW effort⭐️!!!
jus SPEECHLESS...⭐️

bundles of THANX for UR CREATIVE WORK!!!
😊
Lovely VM ravi...its just superb...the choice of episodes, scenes, music and editing all was just too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Would love to see more such VMs from you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG... Its awesome... Out of the world... πŸ‘ 
The change in the scenes... the music according to the scenes.. and the way you started ...and the way you ended it ... Just superb...⭐️
You are a very big chupa rustum..πŸ˜ƒ. 

Hey Demonstar

FAB  VM yaar... Great Job

all clips and sound effect just awesome

I loved your VM Ravi. It was so different and nice with a different theme we usually see. It was soo nice to see all those action packed moments with some emotional dialogues mixed inside. This whole view and songs makes anyone proud..It has such a feel of ...say like...Hum mein hai hero... type feelings... A good feeling when some VM's come on CID Forum. I would have loved it more if it had included the Abhijeet coming in front of Daya to save Daya and the Taasha and Aditi  last episode scenes... Its just my opinion...Because I feel that too was a bit action packed na especially Aditi's...
Totally a Dhamakedaar, Fabulous, beautiful ❀️ VM...Well done Ravi πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Keep Bringing some more of such VM's I had love to see in future... All the very best for the coming ones...😊😊😊😊
I had considered including Tasha's death scene and some of AC-8, but unfortunately they aren't available on Sony's official YT channel yet, and Nipun's links weren't working (my preferred sources as the quality is excellent). Beherupiya and Lapata Ladkiyan are missing too, but I had to necessarily include those, so decided to make an exception.Edited by DemonStar - 12 years ago
It was truely GREATTT...!!!!!!!
I was

The matchings were

FABULOUS...!!!!
I hope this thread is always active in future & u will make more VMs like this...u r really chupa rustam !!!!
Hero...tum chhupe rustam ho...NO doubt...here in the If I have seen Many   talented  people...Ravi is One of them.I never spoke with him often with him  but one of my oldest friend here.sorry for the late reply buddy...now come to ur VM...I was watching? Is it ur First VM? R u joking...hey u have made stupendous VM

Kya re sirf 1 phe hi khush karaga ham ko? We would like to see more and more work from u.Eiditer bhai ur truly professional...no single mistake and gr8 editing...IF u go deeply  Hame aapake autograph lene padenge...India ka eak sabse janamana editor ho sakata hein...hamesha editing ki baate ham padhate rehete hein...truly if u really go deeply u came made master peace. 
Its really big surprise.   I really loved the way you started πŸ‘. Loved background music. Loved all scenes and whole VM has great connectivity.