Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW ...so cool !!!! πŸ‘
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey demonstar.. Really itz a gr8 work yar πŸ‘.. I liked the bgd music. It really suited the video.. And gud choice of scenes.. All from my fav cases. 😊
Hey but which is the case of that still at 0:56??
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After Long Try..finally today i watched ur First VM...πŸ˜›..From the first day when u posted ur Vm here..i m trying to watch itt. but, dont knw there was problem in speed or what after 3 sec video stops and then i tried to download itt.Error was shown..Later i tried to watch itt agin but not sucessfull..and today finally i m able to watch itt.πŸ˜ƒ..

Ravi First of all Many many Congratulation on ur first VM πŸ˜ƒ...I was sured that ur Vm will be perfect and thermedious as like ur Stories..Thats y i was trying itt to watch as soon as possible..
U did a Fabulos Job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...The start of the Vm was "DhamakaDar" πŸ˜›and ended with smily Faces πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ..What a combinationπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..GREAT GREAT and GREAT Job.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

One thing i loved the most in ur Vm..in centric the entry of Daya..what was timing ..πŸ‘
Music was fantastic..Fantastic Choice...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really Really Impressive Work...πŸ˜ƒ

GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE 😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Many thanks to everyone for liking and commenting on my first music video. πŸ˜ƒ It has been instrumental in motivating me to continue this creative activity, and I'm now here with my second one.

To quote Inception, an idea is the most resilient parasite; I've had this one since almost three months and finally finished working on it a while ago. What I present here is a "CID Symphony", my self-created orchestral suite using a combination of the original titular themes by Raju Singh (from the very first animated chopper sequence to the current one) and a bit of my own original composition. I felt that presenting it in a VM format will be more engaging, so I put this together using some of the videos in my collection. Unfortunately, I was rather short on time so it's only a little over two minutes long, and my sample library is rather small, so I've labeled it the first version - if time permits, I hope to revisit this and work on a better, higher quality version in the future.

I hope you all like it, and please feel free to give any suggestions for improvement. Thanks! πŸ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JlTCx_sSgM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Ravi ... the music is so apt and perfect πŸ‘ ... along with saluting CID ... it was a salute to ACP Sir in many ways !! Loved it as a whole 😊
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a superb VMπŸ‘
Wonderful  sequencing of the scenes from cid,and the background music in perfect synchronization!!
The starting of video too is great-as the images of ACP sir,Daya sir,Abhijeet sir  flash one by one in  synchronization with the background music!Very well paced video!⭐️

And even the first VM,I am seeing it now!! It too is a wonderful one!⭐️
(must have missed the VM because of not visiting the forum(because of exams) during the time video was posted)
Edited by subha. - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ravi ...Another awesome VM !!!  πŸ‘ ⭐️
Appropriate background music & all the scenes are really good edited !!!
Loved it !!! πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh! Wow! I wish I could see this, but I am on mobile. Will watch it tomm. Congrats for ur effort.
--MINOZ-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww... AMAGING VM:-) its WONDERFUL:-) REALLY GREAT WORK:-):-) ... πŸ€—