Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU-19th october -Akshi at office.

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

(Credit for  text Pree๐Ÿ‘)
WU  of YRKKH _ 19th october.
Episode  start  with  Naitik  in  car  talking  to  his  self  that  he  must  left  something  home  but  what ? and  then  he  was  thinking  akshara  and  about  to  call her  and  realise  that  he  didnt  have  his  phone  charger  and  the  battery  is  law  on  his  phone. and  he  said  akshara  didnt  remember  about  it. and  here  at  M"s  anshu  tell  her  mom  that  tomorrow  is  his  result  and  he  told  her  to  go  with  him. and  she  said  your  dad  will  and  he  said  no  he  want  mom  to  go  with  him. and  she  said  ok.
at  office  natik  ask  the  employee  that  which  phone  he  have  while  his  charger  is  left  home  and  told  him  to  find  him  charger. and  rb  call  him  and  tell  him  that  the  bank  person  and  loyer  is  coming  and  they shoud  hurry  about  doning  order  of  UK  .
at  M's  rj  is  giving  dahichini  to  anshu  and  his  dad  ask  if  he  is  rady  to  go to  result? and  he  said  yes. and  they  left  and  sunayna  and  anshu  is  going  to  school.
Akshi  in  her  room  and  found  out  that  naitik  is  left  his  charger  and  desided  to  go to  office. and  get  rady   and  go  to  the  kichen  and  ask  ma  if  she  can  go to  office. and  g3  said  natik  left  the  tiffine  also. and  thats  why  she  is  worried. and   askhi  said  she  is  came  to ask  her  if  she  can  go  to  office. g3  said  ok. and  told her  to  take  halva  for  both  of  them  and  eat  togather. akshi  is  happy and  left.

M's  house  sunanina  came  with  anshu  and  looked  unhappy  so  dadi  ask  what  heppen and  she  said  anshu  is  failed  in  science and  varsha  said  he  was  having  tution  for  that  and  sunanina  said  but  he  is  the  one  need  to study. and  strat  crying  and  said  she  dont  know  what  he  was  doing  in  his  room?and  anshu  told  them  not  to  tell  his  dad.
Akshi  reach  office  and  taking  tiffine  and  charger. naitik  in  the  meeting  with  the  lady and  one  man(sorry  i  dont  know  there  name). and  akshi  see's  from the  door  and  saw  natik  so  she  enter  and  as  soon as  she  enter  she  notice  that  there  are  other  persone  in  the  room. she  said  sorry  . she  didnt  know. and  natik  told  her  that  they  are  having  meeting  and  give  intro  of  that  lady. akshi  it  self  gave  her  intro  that  she  is  akshara  singhaniya. natiks  wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
then  she  go  to  the  chair  and  sit  down and  said  sorry  she  is  tired  while  she  was  walking  . and  drink  water. and  natik  start  his  meeting. and  akshi  is  about  to  sted  up  to  go  out  and  she  drop  the  glass. and  the  lady  said  to  her  to  sit  while  she  is  prgnant. and  then  natik  was  wanted  to give  phone  no  but  told  them  that  his  phone  is  dead  while  he  dont  have  his  charger. and   akshi  said  she  is  here  for that  and  give  him  charger  and  told  him  that  she  will  put  his  phone   on  chanrg. and  told  him  that  she  bring  his  food  also. and  the  couple  said that  they  will  have  coffee  brake  and  come. but  natik  said  no  and  he  took  akshi  out  and  said  to  her  why  she  is  come   and   this  meeting  is  imp  to  him. akshi  told  that  she  came  to  gave  his  charger  and  knowing  that  he  is  going  to need  that  the  full day. and  ma  was  worried  about  the  tiffine. and  told  him  that  she  will  wait  and  after  his  meeting  she  will  make  his  plate. natik  said  he  is  busy  now  cant  eat.  and  told  her  that  she  didnt  need  to  come  and  told  her  that  she  can  send  cahrger  and  food  with  driver. and  akshi said  sorry  and  said  she  just  came  for  him. and  left  from  there๐Ÿ˜ญ. natik  said  to  him  self  that  he  knows  she  came  for  him  but  he  dont  want  her  to  take  stress  in  this  time.
Here  at  M's  kaka  is  mad  at  kaki  and  telling  her  that  she  is gave  to  much  freedom  to  anshu. and  vish  said  its  his  falt  also  that  he  is  dad  and  that  is  his  responcibility. and  anshu  came  and  he  said  he  dont  remember  any  thing  . varsha  said  now  he  dont  have  much  time. shurya  said  if  this  happen  in  the   final  he  want  get  admission  in  collage. and  varsha  looked  worried.
here  bma  and  g3  are  looking  the  name  for  baby๐Ÿคข. and  g3  said  she  is  dadi  and  she  is  the  one  who  name  the  baby. and  bma  said  that  this  is  buva's  hukk  and  she  said  rahsmi  and  nandu  will  not like  it. and  g3  said  its  ok. then  bma  said  but  name  will be  given  by  rashi. so  g3  said  she  will  select  5  name  by  each  alphabet  and  bma  said  she  is  acting  like  child๐Ÿคข
here  akshi  in  room  and  natik  come  and  was  talking  to  some  one  on  phone  and  telling  him  to  keep  everything  rady  and  he  is  coming  soon. akshi  is  looking  at  him  and  happy  that  he  is  home. natik  bring  some  cloths  out  and bring  bag  and  akshi  looked  worried   and  ask  him  if  he  is  going  anywere? he  said  he  is  going  to  jaipur  as  rb  told  him  to  go  for the  meeting. and  akshi  said  you  didnt  callme  and  tellme? he  said  he  didnt  remebler.  akshi  said  she  came  to  office  then  also  he  didnt  tell  her.and  ask  how  many  days  he  is  going? he  said  one  day. and  she  ask  if  that  lady  is  coming  or  he  is  going  alone? he  said  he  is  going  by  him  self. she  said  she  wants  to  go  with  him. and  told  him  that  she  can  travel  upto  7  month. and  natik   said  he  will be  very busy  at  work  so  he  cant  give  her  time. akshi  said  she  will  not  give  him  hard  time. and  she  want  to  spend  this  time  with  him. and  said  she  want  to go  with  him. and  said  that  he  told  her  before   to  have time  spending  with  her . so  she  want  to  go. natik  says  he  cant  take  her  and  she  needs  to  understand  him.and  epidose  end   at  akshis  face.
NO  PRECAPE...

Sorry  for  any  mistake. and  spelling  mistake. i  am  busy  today  while  diwali  is  coming๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful and colourful update Madhaviben๐Ÿ˜Š. Monotonous episode.๐Ÿฅฑ Pregnancy normally often makes a couple even closer together, and this would be the turning point where they would feel and begin their own family. It also connects the couple in a very special way, and through getting pregnant they may develop more values regarding life and marriage.๐Ÿ˜Š

But in akshi's case it's other way round.  Let us  give some time to naksh to blossom their relationship. In today' s episode I don't like amrithaji for some reasons and she gave a weird look when she saw akshi but akshi was so cute  and proud while introducing herself as akshara singhaniya. Well done akshara singhaniyaโ€ฆโ€ฆ

In our society couples are seldom trained for parenthood โ€ฆ. There is little available in our society to prepare men and women to become fathers and mothers. Schools are more concerned with offering Driver Education than "Relationship Education. Parenthood marks the final transition to maturity and adult responsibility in our society. At the point of expecting their first child, couples have achieved certain parity with their own parents.

This can be a strange feeling for both of THEM. That is, being on the same level as THEIR own parents while THEY ARE parents. Naitik can support akshi by being a comforter when she needs it; helping to reassure her if this is a first baby that she will be a great mom, and letting her know he is there to help. Akshi may want to maintain as much independence as possible during this time. Naitik have to let akshi emotions guide him, and maintain open communication with her. You may wonder, as a husband, how he can emotionally support his pregnant wife. Obviously he can't carry the baby, endure morning sickness for akshi, or go through the many mood swings associated with pregnancy hormones.

However he can support your pregnant wife in a variety of ways that will help her get through a pregnancy feeling confident and ready to become a mom...Hope he will do it in upcoming episodes... Today's episodes clearly portrays what happens in reality in so many families that hubby did not spent their time with wife due to their busy scheduleโ€ฆ
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanx for the update di.. ๐Ÿค—
Apart from that anshu matter n g3 bm sce, epi was good but once again too emotional..
Agar naitik ko akshara ko ofc se wapas bhejke bura lag raha tha toh use bola kyu nai? ๐Ÿ˜• aur akshara ko ab kya suz rai h naitik k sath jaipur jane ki?๐Ÿ˜• Ek din k lie hi ja raha hai naa wo bhi kaam ke lie.. Par jo bhi ho, wo last scn me aksh ke lie bahot bura laga.. Kitni tadap rai thi naitik ke sath jane ke lie.. ๐Ÿ˜”
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update.๐Ÿ‘.pata nahi kab tak yeh jelna padega.๐Ÿ˜ญ waise naitik was rite,wen he can't spend time with akshi as he will be busy with meetings,there is no point in taking her.t this moment it's quite risk also.
but today i felt like killing g3๐Ÿ˜ก.yaha bhi uski manmaani chalni hai kya.doesn't she understand that she has to consult naksh regarding this?๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก,i think during naming cermony there will be jung bw naksh n g3.this time i hope akshi shud not listen to her maa.nakshshud decide their baby's name.

waha in M's they r mourning abt anshu's failure in exam.chef banane keliye layak hai woh.๐Ÿ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks Madhavi Di for the Wonderful Update of the Epi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't know but since they took Leap... I am not liking YR... is it the same YR we used to watch๐Ÿ˜•
I can understand that Naitik is busy... and he is right at his place... one thing I can't undersatnd is... how come CVs turned his Character totally different... Naitik is not the one who doesn't even smile to Askhi I understand that is he super busy but at least tell her that... he won't be able to give time... and He is missing her too... that's it... it's just 30 Sec thing... he even can't take out 30 Seconds out of his work...๐Ÿ˜• I can not believe it... CVs have again changed the Character's Essence ๐Ÿคข

Madhavi Di... I can imagine your Diwali Work... BTW -- what r u making๐Ÿ˜ƒ My Mom makes all different kind of stuff in Diwali... I think I will get it from Indian Store... Don't have that much time to prepare all the snacks... will get readymade Mathiya, Chorafali.. then fry it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks Madhavi Di for the Wonderful Update of the Epi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't know but since they took Leap... I am not liking YR... is it the same YR we used to watch๐Ÿ˜•
I can understand that Naitik is busy... and he is right at his place... one thing I can't undersatnd is... how come CVs turned his Character totally different... Naitik is not the one who doesn't even smile to Askhi I understand that is he super busy but at least tell her that... he won't be able to give time... and He is missing her too... that's it... it's just 30 Sec thing... he even can't take out 30 Seconds out of his work...๐Ÿ˜• I can not believe it... CVs have again changed the Character's Essence ๐Ÿคข

Madhavi Di... I can imagine your Diwali Work... BTW -- what r u making๐Ÿ˜ƒ My Mom makes all different kind of stuff in Diwali... I think I will get it from Indian Store... Don't have that much time to prepare all the snacks... will get readymade Mathiya, Chorafali.. then fry it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sachi  sab  kuch  ban  gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i  made  chavda, mathiya, mathi  sakarpara, thekha  ghatiya ,and  koprapak, mava  barfi, and  for  dhanterash  i  am  making  basundi, and  for  kali  chudas  vada  and  sambar  with  rasam and  invited  my  SIL  for  dinner. this  saturday  we  are  going  for  diwali  party  at  my  friends  house  i  will  take  pic. and  put  it  on  FB. but  koprapak  look  good. if  you  want  something  let  me  know  i  can  mail  you๐Ÿ˜ƒ or  come  here  Dallas  and  we  can  have  new  year  togather.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhaviben

Sachi  sab  kuch  ban  gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i  made  chavda, mathiya, mathi  sakarpara, thekha  ghatiya ,and  koprapak, mava  barfi, and  for  dhanterash  i  am  making  basundi, and  for  kali  chudas  vada  and  sambar  with  rasam and  invited  my  SIL  for  dinner. this  saturday  we  are  going  for  diwali  party  at  my  friends  house  i  will  take  pic. and  put  it  on  FB. but  koprapak  look  good. if  you  want  something  let  me  know  i  can  mail  you๐Ÿ˜ƒ or  come  here  Dallas  and  we  can  have  new  year  togather.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow Madhavi de... you are making so many things like my Mom... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will fry Mathiya, Chorafali.. then I will make Sukhadi for Dhan-Teras and Vada for Kali Chaudas..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think Chivda is good idea... I will now make it too... then Shakkar Para and Teekha Ghathiya I know how to make... so, I think I will try to make one of them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks So much Madhavi Di for asking, You are such a sweet heart... hu tamne Recipe puchhis Sweet items ni mane PM karjo tame... ๐Ÿค—

I wish I cud come to Dallas but next time pakku... aa vakhte New Jersey Javana... mari frnd na tya ane papa na frnd chhe emne khas bolavya chhe...๐Ÿ˜Š
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys u all feel amrita again going to coem in naksh life like sneha hai kya really if cv's think liek taht then yrkkh is not fit to watch again and again
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks for the beautiful and colourful update Madhaviben๐Ÿ˜Š. Monotonous episode.๐Ÿฅฑ Pregnancy normally often makes a couple even closer together, and this would be the turning point where they would feel and begin their own family. It also connects the couple in a very special way, and through getting pregnant they may develop more values regarding life and marriage.๐Ÿ˜Š

But in akshi's case it's other way round.  Let us  give some time to naksh to blossom their relationship. In today' s episode I don't like amrithaji for some reasons and she gave a weird look when she saw akshi but akshi was so cute  and proud while introducing herself as akshara singhaniya. Well done akshara singhaniya''

In our society couples are seldom trained for parenthood '. There is little available in our society to prepare men and women to become fathers and mothers. Schools are more concerned with offering Driver Education than "Relationship Education. Parenthood marks the final transition to maturity and adult responsibility in our society. At the point of expecting their first child, couples have achieved certain parity with their own parents.

This can be a strange feeling for both of THEM. That is, being on the same level as THEIR own parents while THEY ARE parents. Naitik can support akshi by being a comforter when she needs it; helping to reassure her if this is a first baby that she will be a great mom, and letting her know he is there to help. Akshi may want to maintain as much independence as possible during this time. Naitik have to let akshi emotions guide him, and maintain open communication with her. You may wonder, as a husband, how he can emotionally support his pregnant wife. Obviously he can't carry the baby, endure morning sickness for akshi, or go through the many mood swings associated with pregnancy hormones.

However he can support your pregnant wife in a variety of ways that will help her get through a pregnancy feeling confident and ready to become a mom...Hope he will do it in upcoming episodes... Today's episodes clearly portrays what happens in reality in so many families that hubby did not spent their time with wife due to their busy schedule'

is amritaji again paly role of sneha hai kya what do u feel mini if cv shwo liek this waht ist eh useof naksh married 

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  lovely  update  MB ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š G3  and  Ms  ko  chodke  i  liked  the  episode...liked  the   way  aksi  introduced  herself  ...bechari...and  naitik  is  rigt  ...how  can  he   take   her  with  him  now...he  will    be  busy  with   his  meeting  ...wat  akshi  will  do in  jaipur