Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yanks28

πŸ˜† she's ready to wrestle Mallika to the ground..."how dare u touch my man like that"...😑😑

@Ramona: OMG...they really need to come up with a new promo...like is today's episode just going to be repeats of Nidhi seeing Mallu & Ashu hugging?πŸ˜•
no its gonna be based on the repurcussions of that incident πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ramonag

no its gonna be based on the repurcussions of that incident πŸ˜‰

Time to punish Dr A for being a bad boy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@Yanku... yesh yesh.. biwi gonna get the belan.. n do some.. nice dhulai... ;-)  How dare.. u touch parai naar.. :P he heee!

@Ramona...yes we need a new promo of Nidhi n Ashu meeting some where n some.. solid killer stare from Nidhi... ;-)
Originally posted by yanks28

right biwi is set to stage a grand walk out all over again todayπŸ˜‰

Time to punish Dr A for being a bad boy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Guys.. news entry coming.. n our armaan goes to paani.. Nidhi is wearing.. salwar suite only 😭

yeah the buaji of the girl getting marriedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ramonag

yeah the buaji of the girl getting marriedπŸ˜†

I hope..she is like Himani Shivpuri of DDLJ.. unmarried n looking for a dashing groom.. n goes lattoo on Doc A.. n starts line marring...will be hilarious.. πŸ˜† n in the end Nidhi will save him from her.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Guys.. news entry coming.. n our armaan goes to paani.. Nidhi is wearing.. salwar suite only 😭

She still looks cute though...😊 I think they're saving that saree for later...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Ramona...yes we need a new promo of Nidhi n Ashu meeting some where n some.. solid killer stare from Nidhi... ;-)

Oh my...🀒πŸ€ͺ😍☺️