Kuch.. Kuch hota hai ...tum nahi samjhoge - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Anji nidhi's  was a very natural convo  i thought between two young girls taking their first hesitant steps towards womanhood 😳 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha.sharma

Anji nidhi's  was a very natural convo  i thought between two young girls taking their first hesitant steps towards womanhood 😳 

Beautifully said.. Neha πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

Bhagwaan tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karega😭

🀣

OMG.. i loveee it πŸ€£
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup neha...i think dat nly but was nt able to xpress it properly...
Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was v natural aisa hota hai nd wen she never experience this feeling before she cannot intrepret properly its natural πŸ˜‰
logon please tv pe show dekhna. it helps increase trps. Plead with your family for the remote and watch the show on tv. all said and done, the jealousy bit is coming on too soon, but if you look at the scene deeper nidhi is getting pangs of jealousy which is normal. she is not gonna fall in love that fast, which i can be happy with.Edited by wizardofoz - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
im watching it now...MB looks...so dreamy...Krituu is looking gorgeous today too...especially with pangs of jealousy on her face...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

im watching it now...MB looks...so dreamy...Krituu is looking gorgeous today too...especially with pangs of jealousy on her face...

i know.. n the way she says... 'Why am i bothered...' πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
very natural...i loved the scene where MB jokes at Mallika's unfinished sentence and completes it for her saying   so u think people will SAY WE ARE HAVING AN AFFAIR πŸ˜‰
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't help feeling a little sad for Dr.Mallika though.Unlike Dr.Sheena in DK,Mallika is not outright mean.She was apologetic towards Nidhi too,but Dr.Sheena in DK could see only Dr.Ahmer infront of her.I wish CVs handle Mallika's character with care.