Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ramonag

very natural...i loved the scene where MB jokes at Mallika's unfinished sentence and completes it for her saying   so u think people will SAY WE ARE HAVING AN AFFAIR πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† i know.. he knows where  Mallikas.. talk will go n he pre-empts it.. n shoves it aside.. πŸ˜†
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† Nice presentation Tanu πŸ˜†
Aaj kuch bura nai tha. but 1 thing - Biwi Jaan saw Saiyaan ji n Souten jii πŸ˜‰ like that but biwi jaan kya sochti, is se saiyaan ji ko koi problem nai tha πŸ˜” Remember, he said smtn like "wo kuch bhi soche, hume kya?" m heart-broken. πŸ₯Ί
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramya-KaShian

πŸ˜† Nice presentation Tanu πŸ˜†
Aaj kuch bura nai tha. but 1 thing - Biwi Jaan saw Saiyaan ji n Souten jii πŸ˜‰ like that but biwi jaan kya sochti, is se saiyaan ji ko koi problem nai tha πŸ˜” Remember, he said smtn like "wo kuch bhi soche, hume kya?" m heart-broken. πŸ₯Ί

Thats why i said.. Pati dev was busy showing battisi to baharwali.. .n gharwali was feeling upset 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gosh nidhi itnii jaldi hii itnaa jalne lagii
yaar aage kyaa hogaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh toh badi possesive wife nikalne waali hainπŸ˜›
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I felt bad for Nidhi today. I thought it was handled well...we need to look beneath the surface...it's not just that Nidhi is jealous...she's also frustrated...she is in a bad place right now...she's confused about her career, she resigned, and now she's having feelings which she doesn't understand...she truly does not understand WHY she feels this way, and I think that's very sad & shows how innocent she is...and how  pure...she doesn't go around getting jealous of people...but today she just couldn't help it...dil se majboor...she's so lost & confused right now. Poor baby! 
yanks28 thumbnail
Also gotta say LOVED seeing Dr. A being Dr. Hardstone today...the way  he laughed off what Mallika said and told her "who cares what she(Nidhi) thinks"...was perfect...I don't need him losing the wall around him so early on...also LOVED the precap...Dr. A holding Baby Nidhi was almost a foreshadowing...ahem ahem ;))) and also great expressions by MB after resignation papers...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Tanu...Itni jaldi itni jealousy...😳
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: yanks28

Also gotta say LOVED seeing Dr. A being Dr. Hardstone today...the way  he laughed off what Mallika said and told her "who cares what she(Nidhi) thinks"...was perfect...I don't need him losing the wall around him so early on...also LOVED the precap...Dr. A holding Baby Nidhi was almost a foreshadowing...ahem ahem ;))) and also great expressions by MB after resignation papers...

Exactly I thought it was one of the finer points of today's episode- the fact that Ashutosh laughed off Mallika's reservations regarding Nidhi.

If they had both fallen in love by today's episode, I'd have stopped seeing the serial tbh.

It's got great promise but the script writers need to do it well.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aekiel

Exactly I thought it was one of the finer points of today's episode- the fact that Ashutosh laughed off Mallika's reservations regarding Nidhi.

If they had both fallen in love by today's episode, I'd have stopped seeing the serial tbh.

It's got great promise but the script writers need to do it well.

I agree...if Dr. A falls as quick as Nidhi does...then there is no story in this serial. Yes it's definitely got great promise...I hope they continue on the corrections they did today in the characterizations of Dr. A and Nidhi.
yanks28 thumbnail
@Ramona, Tanu...anyone up for some drooling?  ☺️