BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Anmol- kunthit means having a feeling or complex of being repressed and frustrated.

Others - please correct me if I'm not exact.

LS treated her and got thanked too :), bechara J  !

G got her wish. She realized J wanted to stay back for A, but still managed to drag him away - good  - atleast they'll get to complete their MS !
But this is so sad - the Haveli is so boring w/o them...C'mon I know all of us ragged them about staying so long - but its so much better to watch them here than see them eating poha there.

Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

Alright this epi just didn't make much sense! I am totally confused at what was it suppose to mean! ๐Ÿค”

Thank you all for wishing me for becoming Goldie (it sounds so much like a dog's name (in a loving way of course)) Before I could comment on yesterday's update post it was closed within few hours
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜† hey charmi...congo songo...u got promotion!โญ๏ธ
i was wondering too...that thread was closed so early!!๐Ÿ˜•

aree Jg left...๐Ÿ˜†...so strange!!๐Ÿ˜†
don't wory they will be back again LOL 

They cannot go anywhere but stay in Haveli all the time. 

Gauri will ditch Jagya definitely and abort the baby cause she is "ambitious"
^^^ Naah, having JG near Anandi is like putting green Kryptonite next to Superman - she becomes a mahaan madass.  Yesterday, she was in the jeep and saw Jagya walking.  Why the F๐Ÿคฌ did she have to stop?  She's still not over her Jagya obsession, so I really hope the new guy does it for her.

I am fine w/ JG having pohas in Mumbai (G had better be careful about what she eats from now on)
KHUSHIII  ๐Ÿค—woh bhairav ne 'HAMARI BETI Anandi"bola toh mujhe ithni khushi huyi ki ๐Ÿ˜‰main khushi ko bathane jaldi aa gayi re๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
aur lal singh ne treat kiya not jagya ..
gauri is soo scared of her jaggu's concern for anandi ki ๐Ÿ˜‰uskaa bass chaltha toh usi waqt jagya ko haveli se kheech ke le jaathi..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ankita sorry for being forgetful... Thank you for the update ๐Ÿ˜›

Daal mei jarur kuch kala hai JG left just like that...good in a way but then I didn't want them to go...they need to stay here and suffer rather than having their mauj mast life in Mumbai! They don't deserve it...and shouldn't A cut of financial help now as she knows the illegal sauten of hers doesn't approve?

Heth Singh had to come back and kuch aur nahi to Anandi ko maarna chahta hai...kamal hai I thought he had much cunning ways to hurt DS than quick-kill and done!

J felt bad and for humanity sake... ๐Ÿคฃ where was this humanity jo fut fut ke ab bahar nikal rahi hai when you didn't go see your wife in hosp...where was it where you so cruelly hurt her? where was it for last 6 years? humanity yeah right!!

This is truly saccha pyaar...they understand each other so well that the lie to each other and manipulate each other ๐Ÿ‘

Anmol - not every girl needs a guy to pull her out of misery but this is a serial na...in serial every girl is bechari...every guy is dukh ka mara hua and every sauten is millionaire... i guess now they need to show G hitting lottary ๐Ÿ˜†
Heth Singh should have targeted Jagya.  Had his hitman actually killed him, that would genuinely have ripped the family apart, as he hoped.  Would the family have then supported Anandi, who they loved but Jagya rejected, or would they accept Gauri, who'd then be carrying all that's left of Jagya?  Heth picked the wrong target, even from a self-interests standpoint.
Originally posted by pjyo

KHUSHIII  ๐Ÿค—woh bhairav ne 'HAMARI BETI Anandi"bola toh mujhe ithni khushi huyi ki ๐Ÿ˜‰main khushi ko bathane jaldi aa gayi re๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
gauri is soo scared of her jaggu's concern for anandi ki ๐Ÿ˜‰uskaa bass chaltha toh usi waqt jagya ko haveli se kheech ke le jaathi..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ooh I forgot this point jyo...I agree I am so so happy with Bhairav...he isn't the one who is going to soften up to Jag and that makes me super happy. And of course "hamari beti" felt soo good.
thanks hooked , yes the haveli is indeed boring without them
jagya is the real entertainer here , woh nahin hota hain unka ghar itnaa boring hotaa hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
the show is mainly going high due to jagya , he is a complete entertainment package yaar
i mean this new entry also ppl here also r mostly interested in seeing jagya reaction

now what will happen in haveli, more oldies classes ๐Ÿฅฑmore katputlis talk
my mom was like yeh kyun jaa rahe hain ab kyaa mazaa aayega๐Ÿ˜†
heth singh stupid revenge
and this new guy's entry is not exciting me ,it will be a one sided mamala totally
Originally posted by pjyo

sakal dekhni layak thi j ki๐Ÿ˜ˆ...khushi v bahat khush hui๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

BTW lal singh is also doing his MS in jaipur naa...how can he manage the hospital then..๐Ÿ˜• nevermind...nobody cares for J๐Ÿ˜†

g's fake concern...j's excuse...๐Ÿ˜†...with no kyun kyun...seriously...so strange!!

still now i am thinking that ...i am hallucinating๐Ÿคฃ
but anandi padhai kar rahi hai๐Ÿค”