Balika Vadhu

BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident - Page 3

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

Heth Singh should have targeted Jagya.  Had his hitman actually killed him, that would genuinely have ripped the family apart, as he hoped.  Would the family have then supported Anandi, who they loved but Jagya rejected, or would they accept Gauri, who'd then be carrying all that's left of Jagya?  Heth picked the wrong target, even from a self-interests standpoint.

yes yes but maybe he was angry with anandi , thanks to anandi his son had to face humiliation
u know heth singh should have targeted gauri but uska pata thodi naa hain unke yahaan parpota aa raha hain
and vrish they will never kill jagya 😆, show kii band baj jaayegi zabardast

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Dr. Couple are leaving Haveli so soon 😲. That's right, Gowri's parents are waiting in Mumbai to celebrate Diwali.  They are showing Anandi studying (don't know what though)??? But something is better than nothing. Let her do anything except waiting for slime-ball Jagya. Jagya and Gouri are good together. They trust each other so much 😉 Let them stay together and have fun raising a kid and balancing their career.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

ooh I forgot this point jyo...I agree I am so so happy with Bhairav...he isn't the one who is going to soften up to Jag and that makes me super happy. And of course "hamari beti" felt soo good.

yeah i luved how cold he sounded towards jagya,jagya has hurt bhairav to much to be forgiven ..for bhairav- a man of such high  integrity it must hurt terribly  to have such a dishonest son like jagya and he isn't forgetting it anytime soon..
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

sakal dekhni layak thi j ki😈...khushi v bahat khush hui😳🤣

BTW lal singh is also doing his MS in jaipur naa...how can he manage the hospital then..😕 nevermind...nobody cares for J😆

g's fake concern...j's excuse...😆...with no kyun kyun...seriously...so strange!!

still now i am thinking that ...i am hallucinating🤣
but anandi padhai kar rahi hai🤔

gauri sab drama karr rahi thii,she kept on repeating hamara bacchaa many times just because she didnt want hm thinking o anandi..And she decided not to scream today😆 ,bade soch samajh ke jaggu ki thinking divert karne ki koshish karr rahi thi daaktaraani madam😆
Anandi has all family by her side,Dadisa kithne concern ke saath paass baithii thii,but best was -kithne saare books thhey even on side table⭐️ -i luved that...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A nice epi after a long time...Anjum had a chance to work on her expressions rather than screechy dialogues...and I should say she was good at it. the way she was looking at jaggu as trying to assess him was good...Loved the epi...good scenes without lots of screams and shouting...

And just loved bhairon. he was smart and hated J touching A. he wanted to get Lal singh and just keep J away from A...Loved his expressions...

All the time the family was pampering A I was expecting G to see and throw tantrums and cry, complain to J
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

gauri sab drama karr rahi thii,she kept on repeating hamara bacchaa many times just because she didnt want hm thinking o anandi..And she decided not to scream today😆 ,bade soch samajh ke jaggu ki thinking divert karne ki koshish karr rahi thi daaktaraani madam😆

i think...she read our comments in ankit's de dana dan thread where we talked about her non existing dimag...so she tried to prove today that she has her mindROFL

just a thought ...what if this new entry will be paired opposite asha...hum ese hi khus horahe hain...yaar...when the music teacher entry happened...i saw some article where it was written...his entry is may be for gehena...or sugna...its other thing that...kisi k v sath jodi nehin bani😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
whoa!! i've been gone 3 months and come back to read the update, and nothing has changed!!! adios for another 3 months. will check in then.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi
A nice episode. I had kept my earplugs at easy reach, but thank God I didnot have to use it 😆

All our great predictions of A having memory loss and in a serious condition went down in the drain. But nevertheless thankfully. J's concern for A is a little too much to digest. Probably he might be worried that she not recovering soon will also put the inflow of his funds in danger. He has the guts and might to yell at her as he pleases but no spine to ask for forgiveness. All the same he realizes his mistake that's at least good for starters.

Loved Bhairav and the whole family walk away from J saying that they can take care of their daughter. Lal Singh in action, that was good to see too. Seeing his family drift away from him J feels a sudden urge to try win them back. All this concern for A is only an outcome of all those feelings.

What a wonderful couple these Drs are. Both have saccha pyar but not even a bit of trust in eachother. haven't heard or seen this kind of Saccha pyar before. Her false concern for A was 🤢. Another mukauta added to her collection. But I am more than glad these two are leaving the haveli. So now they are back in Mumbai which is their lala land where everything is normal with loads of mauj masti.🤢 Who cares about the future😕
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

i think...she read our comments in ankit's de dana dan thread where we talked about her non existing dimag...so she tried to prove today that she has her mind🤣

just a thought ...what if this new entry will be paired opposite asha...hum ese hi khus horahe hain...yaar...when the music teacher entry happened...i saw some article where it was written...his entry is may be for gehena...or sugna...its other thing that...kisi k v sath jodi nehin bani😆

gauri reading ankits thread🤣 ,😉don't give her  ideas , khushi.😆😆...
😉phir woh ankit pe chillayegi re 😵"kyun ,kyun ,mere bare mein likhthey ho,dont you see anandi kaa mukhotaa ,😆😆...
vaise gauri bhi samajh gayi jaggu dada pe sacch beasar hai🤪 ,that's  why she lies knowing he will lie back..😉perfect understanding hai inn jhootonn mein😆..
new guy  Ashaa ke saath  🤔.. 
😉then  as usual apne plans ki vaat lagg jaayegi re.🤣...
yeh  CVs kuch bhi karr sakthe hain,😆
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gauri expressions were priceless today ... kya band bajji hui thi uski ... she knw dat J is such a liar and execuse maker , she just cldnt let him stay a second in haveli ... and woh bhi jab woh A ka naam jaap raha ho ...

JG ko wapas bhejna pada hoga BV ko , dey have to show a quick abortion , 2 months limit hota hai na ... hehehe ... madame ko 1 mahina nautanki karna hoga mumbai mein