Balika Vadhu

BVWU:19/10/11:JG left,hethsingh behind da accident - Page 5

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Btw in  yesterdays episode no one even inquired "accident kaise hua" to jagya,anandi didnt even see the jeep ,jagya was the only witness to deliberate accident ,driver bhi gaadi mein thaa..
.πŸ€”kisi ko koi curiosity bhi nahi hui kya how it happened as they were already worried about the possibility of  heth singh ki revenge plan  ..

Yes it was strange no one in the family were curious to know how the accident happened. They were more concerned of giving her milk and food :-(.  Yesterday afternoon the IF forum was completely down, I couldn't even open the page. The server must be hit with huge traffic due to high expectation of viewers :-) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Heth singh's driver was suppose to kill Anandi? 😲 Because another man was telling him to run away or else he has to face Heth Singh's wrath.
Here is next teaching material for Anandi to teach the adult class regarding women drivers.
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15331089  Now she can teach the villagers why it is more imp to teach women to drive as they are safer drivers and her accident wouldn't have happened.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
" when ever I feel like may be JA union is bound to happen and my heart secretly yearns for it cause I loved JaAN I look at this video and my hatred comes back again and I want a better man for Anandi" 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ek33ydaIU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
andv thumbnail
@Khusi: Kyun re itna negative soch rahi ho? I think I know why, may be we have lost all expectations from the CVs to do anything good for A. Hence anything positive they remotely think for A we are immediately suspicious. But I agree Khushi I was also hoping an older more successful guy would ne introduced for A and that too after she was shown successful. But CVs ko A ke education to chodkar doosre sabhi cheezon ki jaldi hein. Neverthless it will be better to have a new guy in the scene and also a love angle for A. We will have to wait to see how they shape up Shravan's character.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: andv

@Khusi: Kyun re itna negative soch rahi ho? I think I know why, may be we have lost all expectations from the CVs to do anything good for A. Hence anything positive they remotely think for A we are immediately suspicious. But I agree Khushi I was also hoping an older more successful guy would ne introduced for A and that too after she was shown successful. But CVs ko A ke education to chodkar doosre sabhi cheezon ki jaldi hein. Neverthless it will be better to have a new guy in the scene and also a love angle for A. We will have to wait to see how they shape up Shravan's character.

anita...yeah i think that is a point also...+ve thing in A's life...cvs let that happen!!
hmmm...i am waiting for his entry...only after that...i can get rid of my -ve feelings!!
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
so tmrw finally jag anandi ka picha chod dega and a new guy is cuming.