Thendral Wednesday 19th Oct 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the nice comments with awesome episode
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update Pearl. Such an irritating episode with lav&anand scene'Loads of aapus are waiting for lav'vuku'eluthu eluthi'tired agiten. GP was a perfect gentleman today.Nitish is blessed to have a father like him.

But nitish is digging his own grave by listening to his stupid and selfish wife.Mokai anand tracK, Iam not interested in his stupid track with the same boring valichal scene SIGH'Omg the end scene indicates something..I think the dir is going to mess up the anniversary episode for sure..
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  Drab and a wasted episode!!

TA seems to be working hard for a non-existent job #5, and wants to discuss (?!?) strategy with KP; ….ROFL.   TA will definitely keep thanking her for this life of long for wonderful opportunity as he has got $500 K paid to clear off all his dues from the non-existent job.  

GP seems to have sensed SQ's hand in N's sudden interest in new independent biz venture… has tactfully delayed the whole thing under the garb of arranging for the seed money for the venture.

Qns: 1) How the same attendant seems to be doing the in-room dining service for psycho episode after episode? 2) Is psycho's full time job is to gorge? 3) Mobile phones services have call waiting facility…..How come TA is not being aware that T is calling?

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the update...not an easy one updating this.😉
somehow among all the serious tracks this anand and his families seems to be a reliever of sorts to me..anand like TA said, seems to stuck with parents and in-laws of the same kind as fr as he is concerned...both love enjoying at his expense...
Nitish as Mr. Lavanya continues his rubbish proposal...with GP gives basic amount and asks him a get a loan...that shud be do lav good...

the freeze of todays-super...nice to see TA in a diff shirt...as accorn said wish he sees the call in wait and acts further...but todays was necessary to take it lav's case fwd as also TT's...

waiting for tmrw...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you pearl for the update...finally GP agreed for business...somehow let that company GTH soon...i want to see sq and Nits suffering for sq's selfishness and the loser for listening her...

Is TA made to eat pizza just to show he s controlled by psycho and to irritate us or is it a precaution that when he eats pizza psycho will call him...

@accorn - even if he has second call facility he wd answer later prob as he s in psycho/pizza mode currently...good top 3 question..
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks a lot Pearl for your beautiful update on this mokkai episode!👏

So GP agreed for Nitish business? I have a feeling that he is going to check the bank account and is going to be in for a shock...Pei is spending money like water and I am sure..GP might get a heart attack...

Hope atleast now GP wakes up and does something to Psycho before its too late.

hmmm for a moment when TA handed over the Pei's phone to Kesari, I thought TAs brain has started working but its only for a moment, then again his brain gone for sleep...😡

I think TA might now tell Pei about his anniversary and Pei is going to make a Pei dance...

Anyway TA looked cute today 😉
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Pearl.

As Lakshmi said i think GP checking his bank accounts might be linked with ghost's 420 works, it will be very good if this happens, lets see.

Wow what a draggy episode, seriously i don't get whats the point of showing Anand's scene that too for this much of time duration in 1 single episode? :@.

No comments about ghost, she and her pervert double meaning dialogs were too sick. ROFL TA with Pizza, from when he started to like pizza.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank u Pearl for updating this episode...

Real waste of time on Anand's scene... what an acting by Lav as if she doesnt know abt the business... Utter Stupidity on Nit's part...🤢
i thought TA & KP were going to start some Shares and Options business, but it seems like they are going to start some Pizza businees!😆.. whoever joins charu should eat Pizza only ah?
I wonder what happened to Charu's mom & dad .. they are not shown at all...paavam that foreigner has more scenes to serve our pshyco...🤣

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@lakshmi and Ruby - Good thought about GP checking the balance and knowing about Psycho's work and if so we should be thankful to lavanya for making GP do so...usually its her mother who makes psycho's plan a flaw and this time its her daughter. If so that would be a really good move...
But with the team showing 3/4th of an episode with just Anand's scenes I really doubt if they really will think like that...