•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was better than yesterday. I must say each episode is better than the previous one. It was so sweet, so family-oriented. And the best scene was according to me the picture perfect scene - 4 of them sitting on the sofa. Manvi and Virat on the side of their respective sibling. This scene showed us the understanding, compatibility, love between the siblings and it also showed how comfortable they are with each other. They make a good family - Jeevi and VirMan. They know inside and out of their siblings... I really loved this scene. And Jeevika was not shy while conveying her feelings to Viren about jhumka.
Other thing to mention is that Virat saw Manan standing upstairs and he brushed away his thought thinking how can Manan be here. But there is somebody who saw him on the roka day so in future if Manan does something wrong, Virat is there.
And how cute Manvi Virat are. Their relationship is turning from sour to friendship - very cute. Love this pair as they bring raunak on the screen. Siblings but so opposite to each other and their pairing to the girls complements them. - JeeVi (shy, sober, family-oriented, introvert but still romantic) and VirMan (naughty, fun loving, daring, family oriented, extroverts)... WOW.
today's episode was much better than yesterdays episode! πŸ‘
I totally agree with you! 

With each passing day the show keeps getting better and better.

I'm desperately looking forward to tomorrow.
Yeep .. Both couples are soo cute...! πŸ˜³
i love both pairs...im loving this show more & more...
Loved the episode today...and enjoying the best of both couples...😊
Even i love both the couple especially VirMan..ohh i jus love them they are soo cute😍
I loved that scene it was both cute and sweet!!!!

agreed it getting much btr evry day!