Parichay - Written Update - October 19

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

seema set siddhi's clothes in the cup board the very next day after sinal's mrg(the other day kunal offering her to use the cup board was blooper)

at the end it was raj who called vikram n all of them were peeping to see if sinal left or not.😛

kunal's expressions were awesome in that sinal scene n also towards the end of epi.😊
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the WU Nadz🤗
SiNal scenes today were awesome😳😆
i like how Siddhi like a good lawyer suggest Kunal's name for the job...😳 coz she felt Kunal is a best lawyer.. not coz he is her hubby.. 
SiNal bedroom scene was funny😆
The whole family trying to send SiNal on date was hillarious🤣 

Hate the precap..😡 God knows in what manner wil richa now brainwash Siddhi in breaking her marriage..😡 grrr...😡
i hope.. Siddhi has some sense n doesnt listen to her trash... and i want Kunal to gatecrash this meeting between richa-siddhi...😈 n giv his peace of mind to richa😈  (dunno kn ow how dis can b possible seeing that kunal has to go to Company to accept his job😔...)
Hi Naz...Thank u for this nice written update👍🏼 its really helpful that u hv translated all dialogues in to English. Really appreciate ur effort 😊
Thanks Naz for the lovely update😛..
And Yes u r absoultly rite  that 95 percent Chopras are found at dinning table.😆
Also, every time the scene shifts from outside to inside the home, always Seema is handing a cup of tea to someone (mainly Raj).  Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

seema set siddhi's clothes in the cup board the very next day after sinal's mrg(the other day kunal offering her to use the cup board was blooper)

at the end it was raj who called vikram n all of them were peeping to see if sinal left or not.😛

kunal's expressions were awesome in that sinal scene n also towards the end of epi.😊
I know it was blooper...i thought they will stick to the blooper😆

I hope they will not return😆

Originally posted by -Swetha-

thanks a lot for the WU Nadz🤗
SiNal scenes today were awesome😳😆
i like how Siddhi like a good lawyer suggest Kunal's name for the job...😳 coz she felt Kunal is a best lawyer.. not coz he is her hubby.. 
SiNal bedroom scene was funny😆
The whole family trying to send SiNal on date was hillarious🤣 

Hate the precap..😡 God knows in what manner wil richa now brainwash Siddhi in breaking her marriage..😡 grrr...😡
i hope.. Siddhi has some sense n doesnt listen to her trash... and i want Kunal to gatecrash this meeting between richa-siddhi...😈 n giv his peace of mind to richa😈  (dunno kn ow how dis can b possible seeing that kunal has to go to Company to accept his job😔...)
its Naz😛

These Thakral are impossible...I just hate them AngryAngryAngry
Originally posted by newdust

Hi Naz...Thank u for this nice written update👍🏼 its really helpful that u hv translated all dialogues in to English. Really appreciate ur effort 😊
you are welcome...i generally do it regularly😛
Originally posted by neeme

Thanks Naz for the lovely update😛..
And Yes u r absoultly rite  that 95 percent Chopras are found at dinning table.😆
wahi toh...what to do ...no one got any job😆😆😆😆