Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

Makeup incomplete without Kajal

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BEAUTY MANTRA Sanjeeda Sheikh,Actress
Make up is incomplete without kajal

SKIN-TILLATING !

I make sure I sleep well at night before a red carpet event because puffy eyes screw up the make up.Avoid sun for a day so that the face doesnt look tanned in the evening.Before applying make up,I rub an ice cube on my face so that my skin is fresh and glowing and my make up stands out.

MANE POINT

I love my hair very much,which is why I dont like to experiment with it.I have a very simple regime.I wash my hair every alternate day and make it a point to oil my hair twice a week.I trim my hair every six months so that I dont get split ends.I always tie my hair while sleeping to avoid breakage.

MAKE-UP MANTRA FOR THE DAY AND NIGHT

For the day,I make sure the make up is very light.Kajal and a very light shade of eye shadow is ok for the day.I am blessed with good skin so I dont apply foundation,but if I have to,then I go for a waterproof one as sweating makes my face look darker.For the night,I dont mind going for strong lip colours like deep red or peach pink.Again,I dont apply base but I love kajal and dont step out without it.

A MAKE UP,SKIN OR HAIR TRICK YOUVE LEARNT FROM AN EXPERT

For instantly glowing skin,just splash rose water.My make up dada told me that make up is incomplete without kajal.It highlights and defines our eyes and suits every face.I use a Mac kajal pencil,which is waterproof and doesnt smudge.He also advised me to apply Mac Studio Fix+ spray after make up for a glow and to make it last longer.

FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

CK Calvin Klein.

MUST HAVE IN THE MAKE UP KIT

My Mac kajal pencil,LOral gloss,a lip balm and wet tissues.

As told to Bushra S Khan

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the article, sanjeeda truly looks beautiful.