!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

firstly congrats on new Fc πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ what a perfect day to start the new FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...

Also, Here's wishing every1 a very Happy diwali….

Wishing this festival of lights brings all the more happiness, joy, success to You & Your family ….

Have fun…joy the festival to fullest…

Ofcourse… Have a safe diwali… try to burst crackers as less as possible… Do ur bit to reduce the noise & air pollution…

Have fun

came back seeing Purni's post

hi Purni... how r u doing...?? πŸ˜ƒ
am 150 % sure Purni , u might have log out as soon as u posted it πŸ˜†
if u can , stay here for some time... aditi is alone yaar 

chaloo now once again bye to aditi and Purni
hello purni di...how are you...??
I PMed you yesterday...you didn't reply...πŸ˜’
aww twinky nice guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but not logged out yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... will be still here till my routine time 4pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...\

@aditi --aww sowie 😊😊...  was busy with a bday post i had to make cudn't come yday πŸ˜•

Originally posted by -purnima-

aww twinky nice guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but not logged out yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... will be still here till my routine time 4pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...\

@aditi --aww sowie 😊😊...  was busy with a bday post i had to make cudn't come yday πŸ˜•

That's fine...no problem...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
will u watch the reruns...??
Originally posted by aditi.

That's fine...no problem...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
will u watch the reruns...??

i think one of the re runs is going on i can hear TV πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not watching it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hehehe...I can't watch reruns even if i want to...πŸ˜†...some people near my house have put music on a loudspeaker on full volume...kaan phat rahe hain mere...😑

hehehe...I can't watch reruns even if i want to...πŸ˜†...some people near my house have put music on a loudspeaker on full volume...kaan phat rahe hain mere...😑

aww dats sad ...loud music makes it really difficult to concentrate
these people don't even think...agar koi chota bachha ho...budhe log ho ya..kisi ki padhai hone ki ho toh woh bechare log kya karenge...

and u know why they have put loudspeaker...?? kyunki aaj Narakasura dahan hain...aaisi aasi gaane lagai hain..diwali ka pura mahol kharab ho jaye...

these people don't even think...agar koi chota bachha ho...budhe log ho ya..kisi ki padhai hone ki ho toh woh bechare log kya karenge...--- exactly they shud think abt others also 😑😑...

and u know why they have put loudspeaker...?? kyunki aaj Narakasura dahan hain...aaisi aasi gaane lagai hain..diwali ka pura mahol kharab ho jaye...--- they must have really forgotten the basic purpose πŸ˜†πŸ˜† atleast they shud respect their customs 😳