Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mitali ji are u listening 😆😆😆

CID investigates in Kolkata

Lead actors of popular Indian tele-serial CID were in Kolkata on Monday shooting in the city's intellectual hub, the College Street Coffee House, as fans of the long running TV series scrambled to get up and close with the "sleuths" they adore on the small screen.

The CID team shared their experiences of acting in the popular series for such a long period of time.

Actor Shivaji Satam, who plays the character of ACP Pradyuman, said that though he has played the same character for so many years, he does not feel monotonous or bored portraying ACP Pradyuman on-screen.

"Does Sachin Tendulkar feel bored after scoring so many centuries. No at all. There is no place for boredom. It is still exciting to play the character," Shivaji Satam said.

He also mentioned that the honesty and sincerity as portrayed by the on-screen characters is one of the key reasons that attract the viewers.

"I have been the most blessed person to act in a serial that is still popular," he said.

The CID team of Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty and Vivek V. Mashru were busy shooting a special episode of the serial in the iconic Coffee House.

"Packaging and entertainment, these two things are the key factors behind the success of the serial. Every body can watch the serial together, every episode has a new story," actor Aditya Srivastava, who plays the character of Senior Inspector Abhijeet, said.

When he was asked about his experience of being a part of the serial, Srivastava said, "It has been a great experience."

He added that the team has explored various cities and good locations while shooting for the serial CID.

Sharing his experience of joining the CID team actor Vivek Mashru said: "I came in the serial after winning operation Talash in 2006. It was a natioan wide search for a new officer. This is my sixth year with this serial and i think I am thankful and blessed to be a part of it."

When question was raised to good looking Vivek Mashru whether he is open to film offers or not, he said, "I am an actor and open to film offers." He has acted in the film Morning Raga.

CID is aired on Sony Entertainment Television. The special episode for which the CID team came to Kolkata would be telecast on Oct 29.
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haaai everyone ... Do you mind me joining??? I have already introduced myself in earlier thread...
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone... Wish you all a very Happy Diwali 😊
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WISHING U ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI. ðŸ˜ƒ
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Haaai Haapy Deepavali to everyone here...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
hello DreamyDeepz... Happy Diwali to you too ðŸ˜ƒ

how would you prefer to be addressed as ??

BTW am meeting u for the first time... so welcom to Daya Sir's FC...  if this is your first visit , please do fill in the Slambook , so that you get registered into the FC officially ðŸ˜ƒ
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Hey Twinkle I have already done that in previous thread and Neeme did add me in the list,but Iam again missing in new list here...  I would like to be addressed as Deepz ...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
@Deepz - good to know you have been introduced into the FC before too... I met here for the 1st time , so asked u the general line which is asked to every new member of the FC ðŸ˜†

anyways ,once the FC manager returns , will inform her regarding your name to be added to the list...  
don't worry.. you are very much included into the FC list as soon as u posted your slambook post ...  so have a great time here 

hope to see you regularly ðŸ˜ƒ