MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Deepz and Twinkle.. I m Divya..
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good morning Daya Sir ... how have you been...?? πŸ˜ƒ

hi Divya - though this is our first face to face meeting , I've seen your slambook post in the previous FC... welcome to Daya Sir's FC ... hope you have a great time here...😊
Ritu.s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seems no one is here 
k den bye daya sir😊
Edited by Ritika1021 - 12 years ago
Ritu.s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† guess we will be having a lot to discuss abt this weekend's CID πŸ˜³... specifically Saturday πŸ˜

friday i missed initial few scenes πŸ˜• ...but it was average story...people who missed it was nothing special that u missed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

saturday 😍 ...comparatively to recent trend of CID episodes it was i think finest one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...not best but yes a good1... πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... a worth watching after long timeπŸ‘πŸ‘ ...main reason for watching apart from that it was Daya centric... the best reason was

sachin,nick ,kajal, were not taken along to kolkatta  ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.& also the biggest relief was... that episode was nothing what i expected πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "yeh sab toh ek plan tha" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
though story started of nicely ... it got a loose in the end πŸ˜†πŸ˜† climax cud have been better executed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  ... the reason Rahul wanted to be like daya an all that logic seemed a little lame  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

coming to performance... it was Daya all the way 😍 ... though he scared me a little in beginning 😭😭... but as a actor it was wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘... fighter till end πŸ‘πŸ‘...he recovered quite soon πŸ‘πŸ‘ he was as active as ever ... loved his scene with the taxi driver
"yeh thapad humesha yaad dilaega ki daya abhi zinda hai" 😳😳

a special mention to abhijit sir πŸ‘πŸ‘... his reaction on seeing daya in coffee house & also in the morgue when they had to identify daya that behroopiya FB πŸ˜’ . still made me cry 😭
ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they were speaking so fluently πŸ‘πŸ‘  specially abhijit πŸ‘ wanted to hear daya sir speak also 😳 😳 but he didn't πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

dont know how many remember there was a discussion in FC few months back ..(i think πŸ€”  it was after chase series we discussed it πŸ˜†) . "in which cities u wud like CID to shoot its episodes...& when we were discussing abt Kolkatta...i had suggested that they shud shoot during kali puja  😊😊 & it came true coincidently πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜ƒ

-Twinkles- thumbnail
hi ritika... how r u ...?? πŸ˜ƒ
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† guess we will be having a lot to discuss abt this weekend's CID πŸ˜³... specifically Saturday πŸ˜  good news after a long time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

friday i missed initial few scenes πŸ˜• ...but it was average story...people who missed it was nothing special that u missed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...  it was a bit confusing ...

saturday 😍 ...comparatively to recent trend of CID episodes it was i think finest one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...not best but yes a good1... πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... a worth watching after long timeπŸ‘πŸ‘ ...  I too felt the same, according to me this was the best one of recent times...  main reason for watching apart from that it was Daya centric... the best reason was

sachin,nick ,kajal, were not taken along to kolkatta  ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this reason actually calls for a party celebration πŸ€£πŸ₯³.🀣& also the biggest relief was... that episode was nothing what i expected πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "yeh sab toh ek plan tha" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   I kept my fingers crossed since 10: 48 pm , so that I won't get to hear that dialogue πŸ˜†
though story started of nicely ... it got a loose in the end πŸ˜†πŸ˜† climax cud have been better executed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  ... the reason Rahul wanted to be like daya an all that logic seemed a little lame  πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...  I was so annoyed to hear the gf thing in the beginning that i was determined to switch off the TV if I hear that once again , but good, nothing was dragged after Kolkata scenes started πŸ˜ƒ

coming to performance... it was Daya all the way 😍 ... yeah...!! it was completely Daya Sir ☺️ specially in the beginning I felt like crying seeing ACP and Abhi Sir's reaction towards the phone call at the bureau , followed by Daya Sir's pathetic condition 😭 and later in the middle of the episode was glad to see nice TRIO moment along with our sweety boy Vivek 😳 ... though he scared me a little in beginning 😭😭... but as a actor it was wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘... fighter till end πŸ‘πŸ‘...he recovered quite soon πŸ‘πŸ‘ he was as active as ever ... was awed with Daya Sir performance , 😳 they way he was been recovering was brilliant , the staggering walk and dozy tone was fabulous πŸ‘ loved his scene with the taxi driver
"yeh thapad humesha yaad dilaega ki daya abhi zinda hai" 😳😳 the dialogue was very good loved it β­οΈ

a special mention to abhijit sir πŸ‘πŸ‘... his reaction on seeing daya in coffee house & also in the morgue when they had to identify daya that behroopiya FB πŸ˜’ . still made me cry 😭
ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " πŸ˜³πŸ˜† that was funny.. was unable to understand how to react to it πŸ˜†

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they were speaking so fluently πŸ‘πŸ‘  specially abhijit πŸ‘ he said more words than ACP Sir ... and both seem to be very happy to speak in Bengali πŸ˜ƒwanted to hear daya sir speak also 😳 😳 but he didn't πŸ˜†  
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

dont know how many remember there was a discussion in FC few months back ..(i think πŸ€”  it was after chase series we discussed it πŸ˜†) . "in which cities u wud like CID to shoot its episodes...& when we were discussing abt Kolkatta...i had suggested that they shud shoot during kali puja  😊😊 & it came true coincidently πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...   yeah I remembered it...  nice to see one of our wishes full filled  
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

After a long tome, (at least for me) we found Abhijeet's concern for his friend Daya like before. I was glad to watch TRIO  together for most of the time.

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they were speaking so fluently πŸ‘πŸ‘  specially abhijit πŸ‘ wanted to hear daya sir speak also 😳 😳 but he didn't πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I was laughing so much hearing "Ki Sondor!" But definitely they tried to bring the local flavour by using Bengali.
-purnima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

After a long tome, (at least for me) we found Abhijeet's concern for his friend Daya like before. I was glad to watch TRIO  together for most of the time.

exactly ...it was good to have trio back 😳😳...it was mainly because they didn't took excess baggage to kolkatta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was laughing so much hearing "Ki Sondor!" But definitely they tried to bring the local flavour by using Bengali.

comparatively ...abhijit was more fluent πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ